The smartphone world will be rocked with MediaTek's new 10-core Helio X30 chip, which will bring premium features like Google's DayDream virtual reality platform to Android handsets with prices starting at $300.
In Barcelona on Sunday, Nokia licensee HMD Global launched a (slightly) modernized version of the Nokia 3310, a rugged, beloved feature phone first introduced in 2000.
At a preview event at this year's MWC on Sunday, Huawei launched the P10 and P10 Plus smartphones, and drew big crowds.
Join us for a quick hands-on tour of LG's latest flagship phone.
Samsung's newest premium tablet, the Galaxy Tab S3, brings an all-glass back, HDR support, and an S Pen.
Huawei Technologies calls the P10 a smartphone, but its CEO doesn't have much to say about its communication capabilities.
HMD has expanded its line of Nokia handsets with a pair of budget models, but the show-stopper is the updated retro model.
Lenovo brings an all-metal body to the latest Moto G series phones, the G5 and G5 Plus, and packs them with features for the same low price.
Withings devices are rebranding under the Nokia name as Nokia overhauls the Withings Health Mate app and launches a next-level version of Apple’s CareKit and ResearchKit initatives.
Huawei unveils two new P10 flagships and a follow-up to the Huawei Watch, but the handsets won't be making their way to the U.S. anytime soon.
LG on Sunday introduced the G6 smartphone with a 5.7-in. display in a new 18:9 aspect ratio designed to enhance videos and game play.
What is Android's next destination? Thanks to Qualcomm, it's going to be used in untethered VR headsets.
The biggest Android event of the year is nearly upon us. Here's what you can expect to see (and not see) at Mobile World Congress.
Apple has overtaken Samsung Electronics in smartphone sales for the first time in two years -- but don't count on it staying ahead for long.
Meet DragonBoard 820c, a supercharged board computer that will make Raspberry Pi 3 look like a turtle.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTTeam LeaderSA
- FTData Analyst - SASNSW
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- TPJunior Node.js DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer - SymfonyQLD
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Solution Designer/ ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- FTDevOps Engineer | $90 p/hrVIC
- CCWeb Designer - IT Graphics / UI DesignerQLD
- CCIT Systems Administrator-Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer (Cisco ASA) - Professional Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCConsultant - Hogan Health CheckQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTWireless Networking ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Support EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 1 Support OfficerQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- FTICT SpecialistNSW
- FTLead ArchitectVIC