Microsoft released a version of its office suite for iPhones in the U.S. that is only available for Office 365 subscribers.
The USPTO has confirmed four claims of Apple's overscroll bounce patent, including claim 19 of the patent, according to a document filed with a Californian court on Thursday. That claim played a crucial part in Apple's US$1.05 billion dollar lawsuit ...
Apple has taken the wraps off iOS 7, revealing a dramatic new design that sheds six-year-old interface elements, and replaces them with a cleaner, more modern aesthetic. From top to bottom, the OS that powers the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch has been...
Microsoft's TechEd North America conference, which was held this week in New Orleans, provided a first glimpse of the architecture that Microsoft shops should use to manage employee personal devices for work duties, an emerging IT trend called bring ...
Development platform vendor Verivo Software wants to provide the back end for mobile enterprise apps to make it easier for corporate programmers to add features such as off-line access and authentication.
Foxconn, the world's largest contract electronics manufacturer, has become the latest company to back Mozilla's Firefox OS and is developing more than five devices running the mobile operating system for its customers.
Google is trying to make it easier to find nutrition information online for a wide range of foods with a new search feature whose aim is to address the "cumbersome and daunting process" of making smart eating choices.
Mobile payments startup Payleven has struck a deal that calls for Apple to start selling chip-and-PIN readers in its retail stores across Europe.
The European Commission has sent a questionnaire to a number of mobile operators in the European Union, focusing on whether its distribution terms with these providers may put Apple at an advantage over other smartphone makers, according to a newspap...
Samsung Electronics has reported global channel sales of over 10 million units of the Galaxy S4 in less than a month after its global launch.
Unity Technologies has added the ability to develop for Android and iOS games for free using its platform.
Finnish startup Jolla has announced its first smartphone, which shows off its Sailfish OS on a 4.5-inch screen.
Devices built around Apple's iOS operating system have been approved by the U.S. Department of Defense for use on its networks, as the department moves to support multivendor mobile devices and operating systems.
Forget Glass, self-driving cars or a smartwatch. Developers, not physical consumer products, were Google's darlings at the company's annual I/O conference this week.
Google has introduced an IDE (integrated developer environment) aimed at easing development of Android apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Anker's faster-charging 10,000mAh power bank is $27 right now
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPTechnical AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Developer | LAMP Stack | Digital AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Deployment Officer (Office 365)QLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTBUSINESS TECHNOLOGY PARTNERVIC
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTSr Infrastructure Automation EngineerACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTTechnical WriterVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTApplication PackagerSA
- FTSenior DBANSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- CCCCNP Network EngineerVIC