Elpida Memory and subsidiary Akita Elpida Memory said Wednesday that they have developed technology to mass-manufacture a four-layer DRAM package just 0.8 millimeters thick that can be used to pack more memory into thinner mobile phones and tablets.
Everything Everywhere, O2 and Vodafone plan to create a joint venture in the U.K. that will allow users to pay for goods using NFC-equipped phones, they said on Thursday.
Nokia is infringing on a patent owned by German company IPCom, the U.K. High Court ruled today. IPCom will be seeking damages and an injunction banning the sale of the Finnish company's 3G phones, it said in a statement.
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) will allow its most frequent flyers to check in using NFC-compatible stickers, the company said on Tuesday.
Logitech's LifeSize division expects to bring one-way video streaming to Android devices in a few months and introduce a two-way videoconferencing system to tablets and smartphones later this year.
Chip manufacturer Intel is defying conventions and moving out of its established space in personal computing systems, and spreading their territory to include tablets, mobile phones, and smart TVs, among others.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTJava Implementation EngineerVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BI / BW ArchitectOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD