Oracle on Tuesday showed JavaFX rich client software running on both an Apple iPad and a Google Android-based Samsung Galaxy tablet, along with introducing a separate project using HTML5 to bring Java to Apple's iOS platform, called Project Avatar.
Martin Odersky is the designer of the Scala programming language, a general-purpose statically typed language that runs on the Java Virtual Machine. It can be used to build distributed systems and even Android mobile applications. Odersky is chairman...
Google has unveiled an incremental release of the Android platform featuring optimizations for a wider range of tablets and a compatibility enhancement for fixed-size applications.
Microsoft is positioning its Windows Azure cloud service as a platform to provide back-end services for mobile devices, including Apple's iOS and Google's Android.
While Apple has vaunted to a leadership position in mobile computing with its iPhone smartphone, Microsoft is looking to chip away at Apple's dominance, releasing on Friday an API tool intended to help developers migrate iPhone applications to Window...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther