Apple reportedly is in talks with Microsoft to make Bing the default search engine on the iPhone's Safari Web browser, according to Business Week. The idea may sound surprising, but it shows how deep the ongoing battle between Google and Apple (which...
There is much excitement and celebration today in the world of mobile phones. Adobe announced that Flash Player 10.1 will soon be gracing the diminutive screen of your mobile phone...unless you have an iPhone.
The Opera Mini browser will soon have widespread distribution on mobile handsets in the U.S., according to the company's chief executive.
Opera software has made the beta version of its latest mobile browser, Opera Mobile 9.7, publicly available.
Opera is the world's number one mobile browser, overtaking the Apple iPhone's Safari browser in May 2009 - according to data from StatCounter Global Stats.
Mobile Internet access has been around for quite some time, but it's only recently that prices have fallen to make it affordable for almost anyone. These days, nearly every mobile phone can access the Internet, meaning you can stay connected wherever...
Browsing the Web while you're on the move is one of the perks of owning a smartphone. The new touchscreen phones now entering the market are ideal for this job, as they're equipped to display Web pages on their large, high-resolution screens.
The Palm Pre, iPhone, and Android browsers were designed specifically for touchscreen phones. In contrast, the S60 browser that Nokia's touchscreen phones use goes back to an older S60 interface that did not focus on touchscreen use. This fact may ex...
Most people would agree that Apple's mobile Safari browser is one of the iPhone's great strengths. While Steve Jobs leaned on the iPhone engineers to get the new device just right, on the other side of the house Apple's browser people also felt under...
Research In Motion's BlackBerry Storm features a Java-based full-HTML browser, which RIM claims is in the same class with the browsers on iPhone, Palm Pre, Nokia, and Android devices. In many respects, that assertion is true.
The Palm Pre's WebOS browser is a relatively recent entrant in the mobile browser arena, arriving in early June of this year. But the Pre's new mobile browser comes fully prepared for a battle royale with other leading smartphone browsers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- FTSenior Full Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther