Enterprise apps built with IBM's MobileFirst management and development platform can now be made more aware of their surroundings.
Google says its new YouTube app for kids is its first product "built from the ground up with little ones in mind," and it appears to have taken careful steps not to ignite a furor by sacrificing children's' privacy for its business interests.
Dropbox's Windows Phone app has only been out about a month, but on Friday it got a key update that includes the ability to work directly with shared folders.
The prospect of government oversight and steady stream of security issues facing Uber haven't scared investors from the ride-hailing company, which will expand its latest round of venture funding by US$1 billion.
Analytics is not a domain everyone's brain can adapt to easily. Combining statistics, data visualization, operations research, programming savvy and more, the field has relied largely on specialists to make its data-focused interpretations useful in ...
Japanese mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo wants to go beyond GPS with a more granular smartphone navigation system for complex indoor spaces.
With a free Chip & PIN card reader, Swedish mobile payments company iZettle is lowering the threshold for small companies to start accepting card payments.
Even as China continues to block its services, Google has started a localized YouTube channel for developers in the country, aiming to bring more Chinese-made apps to its platforms.
People looking for richer mobile apps may cheer Apple's decision to double the size limit of those approved for sale. But those whose iPhones and iPads have smaller amounts of memory will need to download carefully.
Security-conscious IT leaders already have a rocky romance with the BYOD trend, and as Valentine's day approaches it's emerged that lonely-heart employees could be putting company data up for grabs by using dating apps.
Access to Microsoft's new Outlook apps has been blocked for members of the European Parliament because of "serious security issues."
Sharing secrets is nothing new in the business world, but a young startup is hoping to change how professionals do it.
A new report identifies the U.S. as the top developer of malicious and privacy-intruding applications, a finding that contrasts with conventional wisdom that often places the problem squarely in Asia.
Twitter, hungry for growth, is trying to make it easier for new users to find value in its service.
The release this week of Microsoft's first truly native Outlook app for Android and iOS has earned the company accolades and could be a sign its mobile strategy is finally getting on track.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- FTProject OfficerSA
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Vendor ManagerOther
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- TPProject Manager - Student Management SystemVIC
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Master Data AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - PermanentWA
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther