The Frankfurt Regional Court has issued a nationwide ban against Uber ride-hailing service UberPop, declaring its business model illegal.
Users of Facebook's Messenger app will soon be able to do more than just chat with friends and send them emoticons. They'll also be able to send money.
Following the launch of Dynamics CRM 2015 last November, Microsoft on Monday announced a Spring update to the software that promises new social, mobile and analytics capabilities along with closer integration with Office 365.
Lyft has raised US$530 million in its latest funding round, and plans to use the money to beef up its IT staff, expand its footprint and boost existing services.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is investing US$200 million in photo-messaging app Snapchat, following a string of prior investments in U.S. tech companies.
Some of Apple's major online services for purchasing e-books, music and apps were down as of Wednesday morning.
As concern grows about data collection by mobile apps, Apple and companies involved with its new ResearchKit software development framework for medical studies say users of the first five apps have nothing to worry about.
SugarCRM has acquired software and programmers from Stitch, the developer of an iPhone app that acts as a personal assistant for sales staff, in order to boost its customer relationship management offering.
A group of companies, including Cisco Systems and mobile device management software vendor AirWatch, have joined forces to help enterprises take advantage of features that are integrated in Android and iOS.
Tinder, the popular dating app, wants to offer a second chance at love for users who may passed on a potential mate.
IBM has unveiled a fresh crop of enterprise apps resulting from the partnership it forged with Apple last year.
Mobile World Congress is not the best place to launch a new messaging app: With thousands of tech-savvy visitors in Barcelona, many of them toting multiple connected devices, public wireless and Wi-Fi networks quickly become so saturated that it's di...
Chinese demand for smartphones is leading to a surge in app downloads from the country -- so much so that five of the leading app stores in the world are now from China.
Uber likes to promote its service as an easy way to get from point A to point B with a smartphone. Now the company wants to reward you for making one of those points a hotel.
If all the well-publicized hacks over the past year or so have had any effect on the corporate world, it's been to make enterprises more worried than ever about security. Throw in the bring-your-own-device trend, and that concern gets compounded cons...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCCitrix Solution Designer? NetScaler | XenAppQLD
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Graduate / Junior Project AdministratorOther
- CC2 x Technical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst (Data Migration)Other
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- CCData Center Infrastructure Specialist - Wintel / VMwareWA
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity System AnalystOther
- FTCustomer Service Consultant / Incident Management - TelcoOther
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTRelease Manager (Software Configuration)ACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPTest AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW