Users of the new Kindle for Samsung app will get up to 12 e-books for free a year, as Samsung Electronics joins forces with Amazon.com to boost the content on its mobile devices.
SAP user groups are stepping up pressure on the vendor over the fees charged for its user-friendly Fiori applications, saying they should be included as part of the substantial annual maintenance costs customers already pay, particularly given SAP's ...
Better think before you post that Instagram selfie -- a government could want it.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission on Thursday cleared a path for Facebook's acquisition of WhatsApp to proceed, though it called on both companies to be mindful of their data collection policies.
Google is boosting Android security safeguards to better detect potentially harmful apps throughout their life cycle.
Veteran Apple software designer Greg Christie, who played a major role in the development of the iPhone, will be retiring later this year, according to a Wednesday report by The Wall Street Journal.
Not content with delivering people to their destination, Uber is now delivering packages as well.
Nokia is giving developers the tools to write Windows Phone apps that lets users do more with their photos, like combine shots taken with the front and back cameras.
Microsoft's App Studio beta test has been expanded to allow novice developers to build applications for Windows tablets and PCs, in addition to Windows Phone.
Game developers can prepare to create apps for Windows Phone 8.1 with a beta program from Unity Technologies.
The options are increasing for people who want an LTE smartphone, but don't want to spend a fortune or sign an expensive contract. Two new alternatives that won't drain wallets are Nokia's Lumia 635 and the Huawei-made Kestrel.
It's been nearly four years since SAP got into enterprise mobility with the acquisition of Sybase, but many customers still don't quite understand its mobile product strategy, according to a new survey by the Americas' SAP Users' Group.
Twitter users on mobile devices can now tag people in photos and upload multiple images to form a collage.
Bitcoin's popularity is growing, but even its biggest backers say it has a mountain of problems to overcome in gathering wider appeal.
Adobe Systems is stepping up its mobile efforts by integrating the company's Marketing Cloud with Apple's iBeacons and simplifying advertising in apps, while also partnering with SAP to help sell it using Hana.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- TPPMO ManagerQLD
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTITIL Change Management SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- FTIT TrainerOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC