Broadcom is set to acquire home networking company Gigle Networks, a privately-held company that develops system-on-a-chip (SoC) solutions for home networking over power lines. The acquisition will also help drive Broadcom's adoption of G.hn, a new I...
One in five employees is putting their company's network atrisk by using non-standard smartphones in breach of their organisation's security policy.
The UK is falling slowly but surely down the global league table for broadband, and is particularly weak in improving upload performance, a new Cisco-backed survey has found.
The office workplace that has dominated business since the 19th Century is dying and most employees would be quite happy not to work in it, a global study by networking giant Cisco has found.
A Russian company that specialises in cracking tools claims it has broken the password protection used to secure data backups from BlackBerry smartphones.
Would-be Internet telephony giant Skype has filed the paperwork for an initial public offering (IPO) on Nasdaq, the company has announced.
The English and US football teams found the World Cup a struggle but can the Internet itself hold up under the huge traffic demands imposed by the first ever 'online' tournament?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft launches Kids Mode for Edge: Here's how to use it
- Chip shortages will continue until 2023, according to world’s largest chip foundry
- Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 5 ways to make your Samsung Galaxy S21 more like the Pixel
- Surface Laptop 4: Should you buy the AMD or Intel version?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies