Cruise the solar system. Ride a rollercoaster. Try a Minecraft mod. If you've got a fancy Oculus VR headsets, these are the games and demos you want to play.
Minecraft in pictures
Nvidia's GeForce Experiences video and image capture features now support Vulkan and OpenGL, which is good news for fans of Minecraft, Doom, and No Man's Sky.
Microsoft's latest Discovery Update, version 1.1, adds an in-app Minecraft Marketplace where creators sell new maps and skins to players.
Microsoft's decision to stop development of Minecraft: Pocket Edition means there is no Minecraft game for Windows phones under active development.
Microsoft's beta of Minecraft for the Oculus Rift includes an "emergency stop" button that pushes out of the VR mode.
Figures released Thursday show that Minecraft customers have moved on from the PC -- bad news for Microsoft as it tries to reconcile its closed UWP platform with the freewheeling nature of Minecraft.
Microsoft's smash sandbox is expanding to more schools, and teachers claim real benefits.
Local game development studio, Flat Earth Games, is attempting to get a slice of the smartphone and tablet pie with its medieval theme building game, TownCraft. We caught up with founders, Leigh and Rohan Harris, to talk about the challenges and oppo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel says VROC RAID isn't dead, it's just trapped in a hardware bundle
- Android Instant Apps: What they are and how to use them on your phone
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Architect - $800 per dayOther
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- FTSolution architectOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- FTMobile Application Developer (Xamarian)Other
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTDelivery Manager (Melbourne CBD location)NSW