Red Hat is looking to advance the Docker Linux container application for wider enterprise use.
Updating its platform for the hyper-connected cloud era, Tibco has equipped the new version of its flagship application-integration software with the ability to communicate with external applications.
Thanks to its 2012 acquisition of Polymita, Red Hat has added major functionality to its software suite for managing business processes, making the package an appealing choice in the enterprise market for BPM (business process management) software.
A former Microsoft architect has founded a startup called Azuqua aimed at tackling the problem of joining together and automating business processes from multiple SaaS (software-as-a-service) applications.
Rounding out its set of software for connecting enterprise applications, Red Hat has released additional software for its JBoss Fuse enterprise service bus that provides the basis for building service-oriented architectures.
Kicking off an initiative to better bridge cloud services with its own software, Oracle has released an adapter that allows organizations to copy data between their Salesforce.com accounts and Oracle software.
Nginx is betting that its open-source Web server software, now used by many large Internet services, will also find a home in the enterprise.
Tech stocks rose this week on the back of solid economic news and some upbeat results from software vendors, including Red Hat and Oracle.
Oracle is now a corporate sponsor of the OpenStack Foundation and plans to weave parts of the open-source infrastructure platform into its own products, saying it will give customers more flexibility and options for managing clouds.
Internet services and other organizations hoping to plant a newsfeed on their Web sites, or aggregate their log files, could get a hand from a new pub/sub (publish-subscribe) messaging application called [<a href="http://kafka.apache.org">Kafka</a>, ...
Attackers are actively exploiting a known vulnerability to compromise JBoss Java EE application servers that expose the HTTP Invoker service to the Internet in an insecure manner.
Oracle will stop offering commercial support for new versions of the open-source GlassFish application server, leaving customers who want such support with the option of licensing the more expensive and proprietary WebLogic Server.
The global enterprise software market expanded by 5.5 percent year over year during the first half of 2013 to US$179 billion, a result that suggests a tentative rebound from economic turmoil in Europe, according to analyst firm IDC.
Facebook continues to push the boundaries of storage and server technology in order to more quickly serve its billion users, and the results are being offered as open-source technology that can also benefit other companies.
Tapping into the immense powers of system automation, Hewlett-Packard has released an appliance that will streamline the management of large numbers of HP servers in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration Manager - (Oracle Fusion Middle ware)ACT
- FTField EngineerOther
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCTechnical Infrastructure Operations SMENSW
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTSystems AnalystsOther