Microsoft takes the rather harsh step of blocking Windows updates to those who try to run Windows 7 or Windows 8 on Intel Kaby Lake or AMD Ryzen chips.
Microsoft's extended support for Windows Vista runs out on April 11, and that's probably a good thing.
Microsoft gave its Cortana app for iOS a facelift Friday, replacing its old black and blue aesthetic with a new look that puts the assistant’s key features at users’ fingertips.
This is what it was like to open up the Surface Studio, the ultimate Windows All-in-One, with its dazzling 4.5K display and innovative Surface Pen and Surface Dial tools.
Windows 10 is now selling Office 365 subscriptions with an ad in File Explorer.
Microsoft is spreading the love with its mixed reality platform and will bring it to consoles in 2018.
A lucky few developers will be able to get their hands on a low-cost Windows virtual reality headset starting this month. Microsoft announced Wednesday that the Acer Mixed Reality Developer Edition headset will start rolling out to a handpicked batch...
Microsoft unveiled the first Windows Mixed Reality headset Wednesday, and an early look at a prototype version of the hardware shows promise, along with room for improvement.
Users of Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant can now ask her questions about the contents of their Microsoft-hosted calendars. On Wednesday, the assistant gained the ability to interact with calendars from Outlook.com and Office 365, similar to how it w...
Email Insights, a new app from the Microsoft Garage, brings your most relevant email search results to the top of your Outlook inbox.
Talk of a new version of Windows 10, dubbed "Cloud," surfaced last week and many see the move as a way to rival Google's Chrome OS.
Anyone who owns two HoloLenses can now offer a third-person view of augmented reality, thanks to a project that Microsoft released on Monday.
Some Windows 10 users are starting to see a Focused Inbox feature show up in the Mail app.
Companies concerned about cybersecurity have a fleet of new Microsoft tools coming their way. The company announced a host of new security capabilities Friday morning as part of the run-up to the massive RSA security conference next week in San Franc...
Microsoft pushes Suggested Reminders for Cortana to all Windows 10 users today. Now, Microsoft's digital assistant can proactively remind you to keep promises you may have forgotten.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- TPNetwork & System SpecialistNSW
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- CCICT System TrainersACT
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTReporting Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Support officer- Service Desk AP3 & APS4ACT
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTProject Manager - ERPQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCSenior Program Support OfficerVIC
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTITIL Change Management SpecialistOther