Microsoft's moving on from the Windows 10 Creators Update to Redstone 3, its fall update, with a new Insider release. But where's Windows 10 Mobile in all this?
Goodbye, Snap view. One of the Xbox One's original selling points, Snap bites the dust in the Creators Update.
Microsoft's Xbox Project Scorpio's hardware could actually power 4K gaming well, unlike the PS4 Pro. But sorry, PC enthusiasts: AMD's Ryzen isn't inside.
Microsoft finally reveals the diagnostic data Windows 10 collects, as the Creators Update makes it easier to understand what information the operating system wants.
A minor redesign of the Xbox One user interface, and the major addition of Beam game streaming are the focus of the Windows 10 Creators Update for the Xbox One.
Microsoft added two new dates to its Windows 10 Creators Update calendar: early access for "advanced users," and the date when phones will start getting it.
Microsoft's Windows 10 Creators Update is missing key features promised when it was unveiled, including Windows Capture 3D, mixed-reality devices, Xbox Arenas, and more.
In 2016, Microsoft Edge was the only major PC browser to run Netflix in 1080p. With the Windows 10 Creators Update, it's now made the jump to 4K.
Part of the Windows 10 Creators Update includes a feature called Delivery Optimization, which will help you avoid re-downloading the same patches and app updates over and over across the multiple PCs in your home.
With the Windows 10 Creators Update, Microsoft has brought ebook capabilities to its Microsoft Edge browser. Here's how to take full advantage of those features.
Microsoft added Cortana to the Android lock screen in an update earlier this month, but now you can ask questions and have it do things without needing to unlock your phones.
Microsoft's Docs.com shares documents with the world by default, but that hasn't stopped people from uploading their bank statements.
Microsoft has delayed the release of its tools for connecting other services to the Cortana virtual assistant, a decision that could cause it to lose ground in a crowded industry.
If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
Data released by AdDuplex suggests that it took up to three months for most users to get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, and the same could go for the upcoming Creators Update.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- CCHSE Reporting Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTContract ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPHelpDesk Analyst (Access Control Team Leader)ACT
- CCNetwork Systems Specialist - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTTest AnalystSA
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior Network Data Analyst - Telco - GISVIC
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTChange ManagerNSW