Has Microsoft really thought through its plan to retire Wunderlist? The many features missing from its preview make us wonder.
Called "Cloudbooks" by industry watchers, a leaked Microsoft document sets minimum specs for cloud-based laptops powered by Windows 10 Cloud.
Standalone Office users will start to feel the pinch in a few years, when Microsoft will cut off services unless you subscribe to Office 365. OneDrive and Skype for Business will be the first perks to go.
Microsoft reveals when Redstone 3 will ship—as well as every Windows feature update beyond that—as part of its new semiannual schedule for Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus.
Microsoft has taken the wraps off its Wunderlust successor, an overly simple task managing app called To-Do.
Signing into your Microsoft Account with Microsoft's Authenticator isn't necessarily faster than entering a password, but it is easier.
A feature available for Windows 10 Insiders could extend your battery life by about 10 percent, Microsoft claims.
Microsoft may have delayed its February security update slate to finish patching critical flaws in Windows that a hacker gang tried to sell.
Microsoft Insiders get the first taster of user-generated tournaments on Xbox One, along with other improvements including Party Overlay.
Microsoft Edge improves noticeably with the Creators Update, catching up with some features and offering true innovations with others.
Microsoft plans a June 11 event before the E3 console gaming show to unveil Project Scorpio and show how it fits into the Xbox One lineup.
Microsoft may take aim at Chromebooks' dominance in schools with an inexpensive Surface and cloud-based Windows.
The AMD FreeSync support in Xbox Project Scorpio may help bring variable refresh rates to the living room.
Griffin still won't commit to a date to release Windows 10 support for its PowerMate control knob, which probably inspired Microsoft's Surface Dial.
Microsoft's latest Discovery Update, version 1.1, adds an in-app Minecraft Marketplace where creators sell new maps and skins to players.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFront End Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence / Datawarehouse DeveloperOther
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCFront End Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- FTSAP Fiori Java Script DevelopersACT
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- TP.Net Developer - Australian Government ICT ContractorACT
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTProject Manager Large ICT Enabled Business Change ProjectQLD
- TPJunior Node.js DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - VirtualisationVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerOther
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- FTJava Network DeveloperOther