Microsoft released Windows 10 Build 16251 to Insiders on Thursday, connecting your phone to your PC and adding new abilities to Cortana.
Microsoft reportedly says that Microsoft Paint will become a downloadable Store app, letting Windows 10 users continue to use the beloved drawing app if they so wish.
Microsoft's next-generation Holographic Processing Unit (HPU) within the HoloLens will focus on machine learning, Microsoft revealed. This new direction could help HoloLens interact more intelligently with its environment.
Microsoft calls Windows phone sales "immaterial" during its quarterly earnings call on Thursday. Instead, Office and cloud sales carried Microsoft to a strong, profitable quarter.
Microsoft won't provide Windows 10 updates such as the Creators Update to hardware that's no longer supported by its manufacturer.
Phil Spencer wants you to be able to play Xbox games on your PC, though Xbox 360 games might be tricky.
We go hands-on with Microsoft's powerful Xbox One X console and Forza Motorsport 7.
Microsoft says they're not willing to talk about virtual reality on its upcoming Xbox One X console. Instead, Microsoft is pushing mixed reality on Windows PCs.
At E3, Microsoft revealed the powerful Xbox One X, and an army of games—22 exclusive to Xbox and Windows—to bolster it.
Microsoft's long-teased Project Scorpio is now the Xbox One X, a powerful 4K-capable cousin of the Xbox One S.
Skype's next major upgrade adds an army of smart bots and services that are eager to supplement your chats with your group of best friends.
Microsoft wants you to use Windows 10's inking talents every day. That's why it's offering a collection of pens that will roam with you, and coming later, the Whiteboard collaborative app.
Microsoft's Surface Pro brings better CPUs and battery life to the flagship tablet, which is being restyled as a laptop.
Microsoft says that Linux is simply too powerful for the constraints it put on Windows 10 S.
Microsoft has moved the navigation elements of OneNote to the left-hand rail on most versions, to benefit accessibility tools like screen readers.
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
- Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Director - Gold CoastQLD
- CCDBA / Database Services SME - Large Telco - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTWeb Developer / ProducerOther
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTHadoop DevelopersOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTCyber Security- ManagerSA
- FTUX Designer | Mobile ApplicationsOther
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational experience requiredOther
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD