Microsoft's announcement yesterday at CES that its next version of Windows will run on the ARM chip architecture was the wrong message at the wrong place, said an industry analyst.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer positioned Windows 7 as an operating system that can drive new and innovative products, as the company tries to fend off competition from tablet computers based on software from Google and Apple.
SAP has signed a long-term licensing deal with Intellectual Ventures that will grant it access to IV's patent portfolio, the companies announced Thursday.
Cisco this week unveiled a suite of video products designed to combine digital TV, online content, social media and other communications applications into an all-inclusive home and mobile video session.
Ericuse165 asked the Windows forum if it's wise to upgrade his netbook's OS from Windows 7 Starter to a more powerful version.
Opera devotees will be glad to hear that the browser is coming to tablets running Android and Windows 7, with the same features of its mobile software on other platforms.
Microsoft took advantage of the spotlight at CES to show off some of the capabilities of the next-generation Windows 8 operating system, and reveal that the flagship OS will break the x86 shackles and run on ARM architecture platforms -- like tablets...
Microsoft today announced it would release just two security updates next week to patch three vulnerabilities in Windows.
Microsoft Windows president Steven Sinofsky took a shot at Apple while previewing the next generation of Windows during CES in Las Vegas, saying users are being inconvenienced because there is no convergence across the iPhone, iPad, iPod and MacBook.
Nvidia is developing new CPU cores based on the Arm architecture for PCs and servers that will be able to run Microsoft's upcoming Windows OS, the company said on Wednesday.
French security researchers today confirmed the presence of a bug in Internet Explorer (IE) that's at the center of a spat between Microsoft and a Google security engineer.
I'm betting most of you don't know Kinect's 3D sensing technology isn't owned by Microsoft. The company that does resides in Israel, and they're called PrimeSense. They've been around since 2005, and describe themselves as "a fabless semiconductor co...
Vendors have descended on Las Vegas for the annual showcase of new gadgets and technologies known as CES. This year, the area that seems to be getting the most attention, and the greatest number of new devices entering the market is the tablet. The v...
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer will take center stage at CES Wednesday, delivering a highly anticipated keynote at 6:30 Pacific Time in Las Vegas.
Microsoft said Wednesday that the next version of its Windows PC operating system will run on ARM processors as part of an effort to adapt Windows to the fast-growing market for tablet computers, where Apple and Google have gained traction.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FTFinance Business PartnerOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther