Joe Belfiore, a senior executive within Microsoft's Windows group, confirms that Windows 10 S will be folded in as a "mode" of Windows 10 in 2019, rather than a separate version.
If you've built a PC using a motherboard from a smaller vendor who doesn't patch regularly, you may not have received a Spectre or Meltdown patch. Microsoft's here to help.
Microsoft's free Mouse without Borders app lets your mouse and keyboard control multiple PCs. That's a capability that Logitech's excellent Flow software offers, too—but its solution is far more expensive.
As Microsoft celebrates the five-year anniversary of the Surface Pro, data from IDC reveals that unit sales of Microsoft Surface laptops and tablets have dropped nearly 19 percent in the last year.
Microsoft reveals Windows 10 Insider Build 17093, whose changes include new multi-GPU management, a revamped Game Bar, and more. Windows' spring update isn't done yet.
Microsoft said you should expect to see previews of the Office 2019 apps next quarter, but you'll need Windows 10 to run them.
A report claims that Microsoft will begin shipping several new versions of Windows 10 for consumers in a few months, as well as making Windows 10 S the default mode for Windows.
Microsoft's $799 Surface Laptop has a Core m3 processor and Windows 10 S.
While Microsoft's Windows Defender frowned upon "optimizer" or "cleaner" apps that didn't explain what they did, it's drawing the line on "scareware" apps that tell you that your PC will be ruined if you don't pay up.
Microsoft chief executive Satya Nadella tried to respond to concerns that Microsoft's consumer strategy may be floundering, though his response wasn't especially convincing.
As Intel warns against installing its latest Spectre patch, Microsoft issues a new patch to remove the older one -- along with the ability to toggle protections on and off.
Microsoft has signaled that the next Windows 10 update, codenamed 'Redstone 4,' may look a lot like the Insider Build 17083 the company just released. Hints of what's to come include new font settings, adjustments to Timeline and Quiet Hours, plus pr...
Microsoft said Wednesday that it plans to add more granular privacy controls to Windows 10, including an app that reports all of the raw data Microsoft knows about you, plus a more comprehensive way for you to manage it.
Parent should be alert to the new Immersive Reader dictation feature coming to Office 365 apps. It's a convenience for adults that could end up as a crutch for young students.
Microsoft phased out support for Windows 8.1 last week, making the upgrade to Windows 10 a more urgent choice. The last remaining free upgrade path, the so-called assistive technology loophole, is closing soon.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSecurity Operations SpecialistOther
- FTRelease ManagerVIC
- CCSharePoint Business Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerVIC
- TPPrincipal Solution Architect | CloudQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Web & TelephonyQLD
- FTSignalling Project ManagerWA
- CCProject ManagerWA
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager/LeaderSA
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD