The new Windows 10 Near Share feature provides a convenient way to wirelessly beam URLs and files to nearby PC, but a lack of speed severely lessens its utility.
While the Windows 10 Creators Update last March could require more than 80 minutes to install, the next update to Windows 10 could take a mere half-hour.
Microsoft's DirectX Raytracing tools for DirectX 12 make the holy grail of graphics possible: real-time ray tracing effects.
Microsoft's new WinML and DirectML tools can supercharge games with smarter, adaptable AI, prettier images, and reduced development times.
Microsoft is celebrating Pi Day with significant discounts on 69 laptops and desktops at the Microsoft Store, including $314 machines and laptops more heavily discounted than they are even during holiday sales.
Add Windows 7, Windows 8.1 to the list of Microsoft operating systems protected against Spectre and Meltdown, as well as the Kaby Lake, Coffee Lake, and Skylake chips from Intel.
Microsoft Teams will automatically translate and transcribe video chats in the future, one of several handy features to avoid the drudgery of video conferencing.
A senior Windows executive has made the bold claim that the majority of Microsoft customers will use Windows 10's new S mode.
Microsoft said Wednesday that its tabbed interface for Windows 10, known as Sets, is returning in the upcoming Windows 10 Redstone 5 release. New improvements include support for legacy Win32 apps.
Microsoft announced Windows ML, an API that third-party Windows app developers will be able to use to make their own Windows apps smarter and increase the overall intelligence of Windows.
Joe Belfiore, a senior executive within Microsoft's Windows group, confirms that Windows 10 S will be folded in as a "mode" of Windows 10 in 2019, rather than a separate version.
If you've built a PC using a motherboard from a smaller vendor who doesn't patch regularly, you may not have received a Spectre or Meltdown patch. Microsoft's here to help.
Microsoft's free Mouse without Borders app lets your mouse and keyboard control multiple PCs. That's a capability that Logitech's excellent Flow software offers, too—but its solution is far more expensive.
As Microsoft celebrates the five-year anniversary of the Surface Pro, data from IDC reveals that unit sales of Microsoft Surface laptops and tablets have dropped nearly 19 percent in the last year.
Microsoft reveals Windows 10 Insider Build 17093, whose changes include new multi-GPU management, a revamped Game Bar, and more. Windows' spring update isn't done yet.
Enter this months competition and you and friend could be heading to the movies. *T&C's Apply
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia teaser suggests GeForce RTX 2080 will launch next week
- Adobe's ultra-rare 40% discount for Photoshop Elements 2018 is back
- Nvidia's revolutionary Turing GPU and Quadro RTX: 6 things PC gamers need to know
- Acer Aspire E15 E5-576G-5762 review: Smooth productivity and even gaming for a bargain price
- Foxtel announce iQ4 set top box & first 4K channel
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies