Windows 10's Fall Creators Update is really about connections: new apps and improvements designed to connect across devices.
Microsoft and its partners will debut new mixed-reality controllers to help users navigate through the virtual worlds it's trying to create via Windows 10.
While Google Home and Amazon Alexa devices are manufactured by a single supplier, Microsoft appears to be using a PC-like strategy to create Cortana devices.
Windows 10 now has about 500 million users, but only a fraction of those have tried Cortana. This doesn't bode well for Microsoft's push into artificial intelligence.
Harman Kardon unveils the first images and description of Invoke, the first smart speaker to be powered by Microsoft's Cortana.
Microsoft appears to have more hardware to announce on May 23, possibly the first low-cost mixed reality headsets and maybe even the first Windows on ARM devices.
The popular Arc Mouse is joining the Surface family in June, alongside Microsoft's Surface Laptop.
Windows 10 S makes Edge and Bing your default browser and search engine—and they can't be changed.
Dell's Latitude 11 EDU is one of the low-cost Windows 10 S laptops designed to help Microsoft's take back the classroom from Chromebooks.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop boasts the expected amazing Surface display plus all-day battery life in a sturdy laptop for students.
Microsoft's bringing the full-fat desktop versions of Office to the Windows Store to support the launch of Windows 10 S.
Microsoft's new Surface Laptop was created to showcase Windows 10 S.
View Mixed Reality will bolster Windows 10’s virtual reality chops by letting view augmented reality images through their device screen.
Images and some details of a Surface Laptop have leaked ahead of a Microsoft event in New York, along with a cloud-centric Windows 10 S.
Microsoft has made the delayed My People experience part of its recent Windows 10 Insider build, putting your best friends as close as your taskbar.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- The Full Nerd episode 25: Core i9 review, build an Xbox One X PC, and Creative's 32-bit sound card
- Xbox One X PC build | The Full Nerd Ep 25
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSoftware ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSecurity Solution ConsultantVIC
- FTUnix/Linux Engineer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- TPPrincipal Project Manager|HRIS ProgramQLD
- CCSecurity Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTBI Release / Test ManagerOther
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- TPIT TrainerQLD
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW