Macintosh users are finding out the hard way what Microsoft Windows users have known for a long time: Criminals want to sell them fake anti-virus software by scaring them with lies that their computer is infected.
Criminals recently spent more than a week siphoning e-mail messages from Hotmail users' accounts, thanks to a programming bug in Microsoft's website.
Tuesday morning, Microsoft took the wraps off Mango, an update to its Windows Phone 7 platform that includes more than 500 new features designed to improve multitasking, offer more dynamic information and make apps and the OS work together more effic...
Since introducing Windows Phone 7 at the Mobile World Congress more than a year ago, it has almost seemed as if Microsoft had turned away from its core customers -- namely, business users -- but this week's announcement by CEO Steve Ballmer proves th...
Hotmail accounts were recently targeted by an attacking against a zero-day vulnerability in the Microsoft Webmail system. The attack is more insidious than some because it executes without user intervention when a malicious email is opened.
Researchers have figured out how to to crack captchas, making it possible to launch automated attacks against sites such as Microsoft, eBay and Digg where opening phony accounts could be turned into cash.
The acquisition of Kaviza, a maker of simple desktop virtualization software for small businesses, by Citrix Systems is all the buzz at this week's Citrix Synergy event at San Francisco's Moscone Center West.
It takes more than a sleek operating system to make a successful smartphone.
To paraphrase, it doesn't take the most powerful nations on earth to create the next global conflict -- nope, just some skyscrapers-go-boom-now developers, channeling contemporary doomsayers.
Microsoft investigators uncovered a cache of more than 400,000 email addresses on one hard drive it seized in March when it led an organized takedown of the Rustock botnet, according to court documents.
Microsoft yesterday backed away from comments made by CEO Steve Ballmer, who had told Japanese software developers that the next version of Windows would be dubbed Windows 8, and that it would launch in 2012.
Two U.S. agencies reviewing AT&T's proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA should reject it because it's anticompetitive and will hurt consumers and the U.S. tech industry, three antitrust experts said Tuesday.
Microsoft was once again back in court on Tuesday to appeal an €899 million fine imposed by the European Court of Justice (ECJ) in 2008 after a decade of legal battles.
Microsoft on Tuesday unveiled many new features to its Windows Phone software but it left out a few that some people had hoped to see.
After Microsoft acquired Skype earlier this month for $8.5 billion, most of the questions revolved around how Skype's IM, voice and video calling features will fit into Microsoft enterprise products such as Outlook and Lync.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Business Process Modelling) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerOther