Microsoft has decided to cut off ad funding for UWP apps via its own platform, leaving their future in doubt.
Cloud, cloud, cloud, followed by Office, gaming, Surface and then Windows: By now, Microsoft has laid out its priorities.
Microsoft's final Windows 7 update added a bug that turned some wallpapers black, so it's preparing yet another final patch to fix it.
Microsoft and the NSA have confirmed that a flaw in the Windows 10 cryptography system could allow malware to pose as legitimate applications.
PCs running Microsoft's Windows 7 exit support in January 2020. Here are your options, from staying put to upgrading.
Microsoft has named its next feature update the Windows 10 November 2019 Update, which is a month or two later than anticipated.
The PC market grew in the third quarter of 2019 year over year, largely due to looming tariffs and the end of the road for Windows 7.
Microsoft’s Surface Duo is a dual-screen smartphone, the company’s first foray into mobile since the long, agonising death of Windows Phone.
Announced following the reveal of the Surface Neo, Microsoft has announced their first consumer smartphone in almost a decade: the Surface Duo.
Microsoft have shown off the long-rumored dual-screen Surface Neo.
Microsoft are adding another audio product to the Surface lineup in the form of the new Surface Earbuds.
If Microsoft sells Surface based on AMD, Qualcomm and Intel processors, it could represent a new milestone: microprocessor diversity.
Microsoft will be reportedly launching not one but two Surface tablets, which will be built around microprocessors from AMD, Intel and Qualcomm.
Windows 10 build 19845 for the Fast Ring adds a new Cortana beta, along with a colourful text cursor and improved Narrator capabilities.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
- If the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X live up to the hype, $500 is a steal
- Report: Microsoft Surface Book 3, Surface Go 2 could debut this spring
- If the Galaxy S20 phones are too expensive for you, blame the Samsung Tax
- Building the cheapest 4K home theatre setup you can in 2020
- Broadcom ships the first Wi-Fi 6E chip for mobile devices, paving the way for new 6GHz networks
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies