Finally, an operating system from Microsoft you can love.
After the truly wretched Windows 8 and marginally less wretched Windows 8.1, Windows 10 comes as a breath of fresh air.
Microsoft last week demonstrated how much of a black box a Windows 10 update may be to the millions of users expected to upgrade to the new operating system.
Microsoft's Keystone Kops-like revelation that Windows 10 testers would get a free copy of the OS -- yes, no, then yes, probably, but with strings -- may be confusing compared to Apple's approach to OS X, but reflects the much more complicated ecosys...
Smart in design and stingy on power, HP's Envy convertible works well as a laptop or a tablet.
Microsoft's Windows 8.1 Preview does much to improve Metro, but little to make Windows 8 more attractive to either new or longtime Windows users
Windows Web sites worth a look
WD My Passport™ SSD
Apple Watch Series 6
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Sony Playstation 5
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Fender Fullerton Ukele
MSI Modern 14
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
- XFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 review: Finally, an enthusiast option for AMD fans
- Why a 1080p webcam is a great stocking stuffer for 2020: Buying guide
- Six tips to shop safely on Black Friday
- Up close with Nvidia's Dynamic Boost feature for gaming laptops
- Huawei goes greener still with Mate 40 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies