Microsoft is improving accommodations for Java developers on the Windows Azure cloud, with an upgraded plug-in for Eclipse-based software developers.
Microsoft is positioning its Windows Azure cloud service as a platform to provide back-end services for mobile devices, including Apple's iOS and Google's Android.
Micro Focus on Thursday announced it is extending its Cobol platform to Java and the Microsoft Windows Azure cloud platform, with the launch of Micro Focus Visual Cobol R3.
Microsoft is looking to make it easier to move existing Windows Server applications to the company's Windows Azure cloud platform via virtual machine technology.
The VMforce cloud platform in development by VMware and Salesforce.com will be most useful for customers with existing Salesforce deployments, but can technically be used to build any Java application, a VMware official says.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Android Instant Apps: What they are and how to use them on your phone
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- FTJava Implementation EngineerVIC
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTData Centre EngineerOther