The Surface 2 boasts a full HD screen, features updated internals and has a new two-stage kickstand
Microsoft will host an event Oct. 26 where it's expected to unveil new Surface hardware and again push Windows 10.
Microsoft has slashed prices of its Surface RT tablet for Australian education institutions by more than 50 per cent, following a worldwide announcement of the scheme last week.
Microsoft is planning to develop a 7in Surface tablet to compete with Apple's iPad mini and the Google Nexus 7, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Using a Microsoft Surface table computer has typically been limited to two dimensional interactions, but research presented at the Computer Human Interaction (CHI) conference in Atlanta adds a third dimension.
Microsoft could be hoping for an "Oprah effect" for its Surface tabletop computer.
We finally had a chance to go hands-on with the Surface RT this morning at Microsoft's official Windows 8 launch in Sydney. We only had limited time with the device, but alas, here's our immediate first impressions.
It has been 18 months since Microsoft first unveiled Surface, and the multitouch, multi-user table has officially made it to Australian shores. Equipped with a 30in, touch-sensitive display and the ability to interact with physical objects, the Surfa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- CCLead Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- TPAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- CCDatabase Administrator - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSr SQL Developer/Data Migration SpecialistOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTOracle DB & Python DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPSharePoint Business AnalystVIC
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ISO9001ACT
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT