If you can decide what to have for lunch, you already understand Excel's IF logic--you just need to understand the format.
Reader Jean has a problem: she installed Office 2003 on her brand new Windows 7 system, and every single time she runs it, a pop-up forces her to accept Microsoft's End User License Agreement (EULA).
George needs advice about document compatibility between Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007
If you're anything like me, seek help. Oh, I mean, if you're anything like me, you probably had trouble adjusting to Office 2007's Ribbon interface.
Have you ever needed to combine more than one Word document into a single file?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTPMO ManagerOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- FTNon - functional Test LeadVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (SAP Application )Other
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther