Microsoft says it's testing a change to the Mail app on a small set of users, requiring them to use Edge to open external links. No one's happy.
Microsot publishes its first Windows 10 Insider build of 2018, including a new Quiet Hours feature, credit-card autofilling within Edge, and more. Some Spectre and Meltdown mitigations are included, too.
One of the first builds of the Redstone 4 update cycle to Windows 10 adds several interesting features, including the ability to "Near Share" files to people sitting next to you.
Microsoft's mobile Edge browser and Microsoft Launcher are designed to bolster the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
Microsoft Edge improves noticeably with the Creators Update, catching up with some features and offering true innovations with others.
Browsers can supply your location when you permit it. If you have no plans of ever permitting it here's how to turn that feature off.
With the Anniversary Update Microsoft Edge can finally use browser extensions. Here's how to install them.
Windows 10 introduced a new Web browser, Microsoft Edge. We'll show you its new features, from Cortana to Web Notes, and how to use them effectively. (Now updated with Anniversary Update features!)
Microsoft Edge will get some powerful tools for viewing, marking up, and even signing PDF documents when the Fall Creators Update ships. Here's a rundown of what's new.
We take a look at the performance and features of the big four internet browsers to see which one will serve you best in 2017.
There's more to your web browsing life than just the standard big four browsers. Here are 10 alternate browsers to satisfy your itch for something different.
The catalog for Edge extensions isn't huge, but it's still got some helpful tools to enhance your web browsing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 2 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 3 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 4 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
- Orico USB 3.1 NVMe SSD enclosure review: Fast, easy, and affordable
- Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- HP’s Elite Dragonfly 2-in-1 packs enterprise-class features into a stylish, sliver-thin shell
- HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- Logitech's new mouse has a lot of buttons
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies