Google could strengthen its position in the education market with its acquisition of Launchpad Toys, maker of popular children apps like Toontastic which are used in classrooms.
BT said it has agreed to acquire mobile operator EE in the U.K. for £12.5 billion (US$19 billion), reflecting growing consolidation in the country's mobile market.
Lenovo's smartphone business is shipping more handsets to countries outside China, following the company's recent acquisition of Motorola Mobility and more competition in the local market.
In its push to connect as many gadgets to the Internet as possible, Intel has agreed to buy Lantiq, a German company that makes broadband access and home networking tech.
AT&T has agreed to acquire mobile carrier Nextel Mexico for UDS$1.9 billion from parent company NII Holdings, in an effort by AT&T to win a larger slice of the Mexican mobile market, the company announced Monday.
Would you like your smartphone's cover in wood or leather? And how about the device's metal trim?
In a move to beef up its portfolio of analysis software and services, Microsoft is acquiring Revolution Analytics, a major commercial distributor of the R statistical programming language.
Hutchison Whampoa is in negotiations to acquire O2, a mobile operator in the U.K., leading to significant consolidation in the country's mobile services market.
Amazon.com is to acquire a semiconductor startup in Israel, which has been operating secretively since it was set up in 2011.
Twitter is to acquire ZipDial Mobile Solutions, a Bangalore company that has developed a platform that allows content like promotions to be delivered to users through voice, SMS or an app notification when an user gives a missed call.
U.S. venture funding for Internet startups last year rose to its highest level since 2000, as even controversial companies like Uber Technologies attracted big bets on the future.
Samsung's reported offer of up to $US7.5 billion for BlackBerry may turn out to be only a rumor, but such a match might make sense for both sides.
Samsung Electronics and BlackBerry have both denied a report that they met to to discuss a proposed US$7.5 billion buyout by the South Korean powerhouse.
Mobile giant Samsung Electronics reportedly approached rival BlackBerry with a buyout proposal worth as much as $US7.5 billion, according to a Reuters news report.
To beef up its mobile marketing portfolio, analytics systems supplier Teradata has acquired Appoxee, a Tel Aviv startup that develops in-app and push messaging software designed to increase mobile user engagement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTSAP ABAP DEVELOPMENT LEAD- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - VirtualisationVIC
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- FTIT GraduateACT
- FTCX Lead/Customer experience/Customer marketingOther
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- TPDigital Business Analyst | Six Month Contract |Immediate StartQLD
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- TPInfrastructre Architect | Appian BPM SoftwareQLD