China's Lenovo Group is considering a bid for struggling smartphone maker BlackBerry, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Oracle has acquired Compendium in an effort to offer a more complete platform for online marketing.
Facebook has agreed to acquire mobile data compression startup Onavo and plans to use its technology in an effort to make Internet access more affordable, Facebook said on Monday.
Fingerprint recognition is such a hot topic that hoaxers are moving in on the action too: On Friday a news release claiming that Samsung Electronics planned to acquire a Swedish developer of fingerprint technology turned out to be a fake.
Continuing to build its portfolio of software for supporting electronic commerce operations, IBM has acquired Xtify, a provider of push notification-based marketing services for mobile platforms. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Google has acquired Flutter, a gesture recognition company whose technology lets people control music and movies on their desktop by waving their hands.
Silicon Graphics International has acquired storage company, Filetek, as the server maker looks to provide customers with better control over petabytes of stored data in high-performance computing environments.
Expanding its portfolio of data analysis services to better accommodate the mobile market, IBM is acquiring Dublin-based Now Factory, which offers customer usage analysis services and software for wireless telecommunications providers.
Intel has signed a deal to acquire Sensory Networks, a provider of software pattern matching technology for network security applications.
Several recent IPOs and eBay's US$800 million cash offer for payments startup BrainTree this week highlight what looks like a burgeoning market for tech initial public offerings and mergers and acquisitions.
BlackBerry confirmed on Friday its US$965 million net operating loss in the second quarter, following low interest in the Z10 smartphone.
The U.S. mobile industry would be more competitive with one less carrier, Sprint's CFO said on Thursday.
PayPal's parent company, eBay, plans to acquire payments startup Braintree for approximately US$800 million in cash to enhance PayPal's mobile capabilities.
A consortium led by Canada's Fairfax Financial Holdings has offered to acquire struggling smartphone maker BlackBerry.
Domain name provider GoDaddy acquired domain marketplace Afternic from NameMedia in a move to make it easier for small business owners to buy domain names.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther