Zynga plans to buy U.K.-based game developer NaturalMotion for about US$527 million while cutting 15 percent of its own workforce.
Dassault Systèmes plans to acquire U.S. based scientific enterprise product lifecycle management (PLM) software company Accelrys for approximately US$750 million, the companies announced Thursday.
PC makers have often struggled when it comes to selling smartphones, but China's Lenovo could be on the cusp of making a breakthrough. The company's US$2.9 billion deal to buy Motorola Mobility from Google might end up paving the way for Lenovo to be...
Yahoo is acquiring Tomfoolery, a startup that makes software to better connect employees on the desktop and mobile, it was announced Wednesday.
Lenovo is once again restructuring its operations, this time to create two new business groups devoted to its enterprise products and to developing a software ecosystem.
Verizon Communications shareholders pushed forward the full buyout of Verizon Wireless on Tuesday, voting to approve the issuance of stock to Vodafone Group shareholders.
AT&T has said it doesn't intend to make an offer for Vodafone in the next six months, but that could change overnight if a competitor makes an offer.
Google has acquired DeepMind Technologies, an artificial intelligence company in London, reportedly for US$400 million.
Yahoo has acquired Cloud Party, a gaming company specializing in virtual worlds, in another deal to give the search giant more engineering chops.
Nokia's improving Lumia shipments came to a halt during the fourth quarter, bad news for Microsoft, which will soon take over the phone unit.
Lenovo Group has agreed to buy IBM's x86 server hardware business and related maintenance services for $US2.3 billion.
IBM has revived efforts to sell its low-end server business and Dell, Fujitsu and Lenovo are all lining up to take a look, according to reports this week.
VMware has reached a deal to acquire mobile management specialist AirWatch for US$1.54 billion, as it aims let users manage desktops, mobile devices and applications using its products.
Toshiba has completed its acquisition of OCZ Storage Solutions, a failed Silicon Valley maker of solid-state drives, the company said Tuesday.
Verizon Communications has signed a deal to acquire the assets of Intel Media, developer of the OnCue Cloud TV platform, as it looks to further strengthen its video offering across mobile and fixed networks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- TPNetwork & System SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- CCNetwork Architect - part time contract, Sydney Western SuburbsNSW
- CCJava EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other