Our running list of mergers and acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions in pictures
AT&T said it will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4 billion, reflecting a continuing trend for the consolidation of communications and media companies.
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
Fidelity National Information Services is buying financial software vendor SunGard for US$9.1 billion to broaden its range of enterprise banking and capital market offerings.
Infor made a $675 million bid to bolster its cloud and supply-chain management capabilities Tuesday with the announcement that it will acquire global order-management platform provider GT Nexus.
Symantec is selling its information management business, known as Veritas, to an investor group led by The Carlyle Group for US$8 billion as it looks to increase its focus on security.
By selling Motorola Mobility to Lenovo, Google is ending a combination that never really worked out while keeping assets that could prove valuable down the road.
Intel's acquisition of mobile network assets from silicon vendor Mindspeed Technologies will give the chip giant what it needs to extend the Intel architecture throughout mobile operator networks, helping the carriers upgrade hardware and roll out ne...
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
The battle of takeovers among Sprint Nextel, Dish Network, Clearwire and SoftBank has heated up as Clearwire's board recommended shareholders accept Dish's bid instead of Sprint's.
Salesforce.com's pending US$2.5 billion purchase of marketing software vendor ExactTarget will help it develop a new $1 billion annual revenue stream and set the company on a clear strategic course for the foreseeable future, according to Salesforce....
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Intel and Huawei to showcase 5GNR public interoperability demonstration
- MWC 2018: Intel confirms OEM collaboration on 5G PCs
- HP Mixed Reality Headset review: Software shortcomings make a robust headset feel unremarkable
- Intel expects PCs with fast 5G wireless to ship in late 2019
- Nvidia's GeForce Now cloud gaming service feels like playing on a high-end gaming PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- FTData Modeller/AnalystACT
- FTMid-level UX DesignerOther
- FTCustomer Support (PAS) Professional- Level 2 - HealthcareVIC
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Technical EngineerOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSAP HR / ABAP ConsultantWA
- CCPega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- FTSenior Sitecore DeveloperOther
- FTUnix/Linux System Administrator - PERMANENT ROLEQLD
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTSharePoint O365 - Application SupportOther
- FTBusiness Consultant/Analyst (Entry level)VIC
- FTSalesforce ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Web DeveloperACT
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- CCWeb Designer /DeveloperQLD