Dell said Thursday it is in advanced talks with storage vendor Compellent Technologies regarding a merger that would call for Dell to pay US$27.50 per share, or roughly $876 million, for the company.
Mergers & acquisitions
Enterprise open-source software vendor Red Hat has acquired cloud software provider Makara, Red Hat announced Tuesday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Novell announced Monday it has agreed to be acquired by Attachmate for US$2.2 billion, ending months of speculation over its future. The deal is expected to close in the first quarter of next year.
Open-source data integration vendor Talend is expanding its footprint into SOA (service-oriented architecture), announcing Wednesday that it has purchased Sopera, developer of an open-source ESB (enterprise service bus) and other technologies. Terms ...
Oracle announced Tuesday that it plans to buy e-commerce vendor Art Technology Group for about $US1 billion. The deal is expected to be completed early next year.
Now that SAP's roughly $US6 billion acquisition of Sybase has gained clearance from European regulators, it may not be long before the deal is finalised. With that in mind, users and partners of the companies have much to consider during the next few...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Everything Announced At The LG Press Conference
- LG's V30S ThinQ has last-generation speed and next-generation smarts
- In Pictures: Intel talks 5G and Tokyo 2020
- MWC 2018: After Pyeongchang, Intel set their sights on Tokyo
- MWC 2018: Everything Announced At The Alcatel Press Conference
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Wealth & Fund Management ApplicationsOther
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTTest ManagerOther
- CCAutomation TesterVIC
- TPSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- CCRadio EngineerVIC
- FTCustomer Success ManagerOther
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTField Engineer - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI / DWHOther
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTProject Manager, Strategic Asset ManagementOther
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- TPSoftware Asset Management Program ManagerNSW
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD