We visited Crucial's home turf to see what was coming.
We rocked up to Kingston and sub-brand, HyperX's suites at Computex to see what was new.
A gallery of Team Group's Computex display including specs and performance figures.
We were told by AMD that we’d have to set memory timings manually with the new Ryzen platform but, at least with Gigabyte’s AM4 motherboards, we don’t have to.
Intel's Optane technology is already shipping in the form of storage, but you'll have to wait until next year to buy Optane memory modules.
G.Skill's new Trident Z DDR4 RAM mixes RGB lighting with insanely fast speeds.
As flash gets cheaper, enterprises are spending the same amount of money on storage systems but getting more capacity.
Samsung Electronics has begun mass production of 256-gigabit 3D vertical NAND (V-NAND) flash memories, clearing the way for higher-capacity memory that doesn't take up more room.
Lackluster demand for its flagship Galaxy S6 smartphone and higher marketing costs led Samsung Electronics to another quarter of falling sales and profits in the April to June period.
The 3D XPoint memory technology that Intel and Micron announced Tuesday is new to its core and took years to develop, but that work may pay dividends in both living rooms and data centers.
To fill computers' voracious appetite for data, Intel and Micron say they've developed the first new kind of memory since NAND flash was introduced in 1989.
A new low-power, high-speed memory technology on the horizon could replace solid-state drives, hard drives and DRAM in PCs, and bring higher levels of storage capacity to mobile devices and wearables.
Samsung Electronics registered its sixth straight quarterly decline in profits in the first three months of this year as competition bit into its key smartphone and display businesses.
Researchers at Stanford University have come up with a new way to make chips and solar panels using gallium arsenide, a semiconductor that beats silicon in several important areas but is typically too expensive for widespread use.
Samsung Electronics has developed flash memory storage that could help bring 128GB capacity to smartphones and tablets in the middle and low end of the price spectrum.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- FTICT Infrastructure / Server EngineerSA
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPProject SchedulerQLD