A heap of cheap channels and easy to access apps for your TV
A.C. Ryan Playon!HD2 review: A media streamer that's packed with features, but could use better functionality
Sonos Zoneplayer S5 review: A wireless music streamer that's simple and full of features
Netgear NeoTV NTV550 review: A media streamer with great performance
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex TV review: A Full HD media streamer that can play content off a hard drive or a network
WD TV Live Hub review: A nifty little Western Digital network media streamer with a built-in 1TB hard drive
D-Link Boxee Box hands-on preview: What is the D-Link Boxee Box?
Sony SMP-N100 USB media player review: This media streamer offers with inbuilt Wi-Fi
A competent Iomega media streamer
An HD media streamer that can play content off an attached hard drive or through a wired Ethernet network
A feature-packed A.C. Ryan media streamer
A small media streamer that allows you to view videos from your PC on your TV
The LG HR599D can function as a PVR, a Blu-ray player and a media streamer
ASUS' latest media streamer may not look special, but it handles almost all file types with ease.
The Olive Media Olive 2 is a network audio player to bridge the gap between computer and hi-fi.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesWA
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ConsultantOther
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Higher EducationVIC
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Team LeadQLD
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperWA