Roccat has announced the Titan Switch Tactile, the company's mechanical switch designed in-house.
Branded as the Alloy Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, the new keyboard features a and solid-steel frame, Cherry MX mechanical switches, lighting effects and 100 percent anti-ghosting/N-key rollover.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 8 review: A superior tablet with baffling quirks
- 3 Acer Aspire Vero review: An eco-friendly Windows 11 laptop
- 4 Seagate Firecuda 530 (2TB) review: It's very, very fast
- 5 Windows 11 review: An unnecessary replacement for Windows 10
Join the newsletter!
- 8 reasons why AMD Ryzen CPUs deserve your attention
- Full travel vs. low travel keyboards: What’s the difference?
- Xbox app beta tells you if a game will run ‘great’ on your PC
- That ‘new’ 12GB GeForce RTX 2060 might not be such a bargain after all
- Sabrent Rocket 4 review: An affordable PCIe 4.0 SSD with real-world skills
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Vodafone launches Aussie giveaway worth 100K
- HyperX releases new starter pack for aspiring streamers
- Ookla's report sheds light on the fastest Aussie broadband provider
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies