Researchers have developed a new technique that could allow attackers to determine with a high degree of accuracy which Tor websites users are accessing and where those websites are hosted.
U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
Like visiting a junk yard to find cheap parts for an aging vehicle, researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have come up with a way to fix buggy software by inserting working code from another program.
Many Android applications collect information on Wi-Fi access points, which researchers contend can be used to figure out where a person is more than 90 percent of the time.
You've got the perfect shot of a cityscape from your hotel room -- if it weren't for those pesky reflections in the window.
Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have developed a tiny wireless trackpad that can be worn on a thumbnail.
Now that machine-learning algorithms are moving into mainstream computing, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology is preparing a way to make it easier to use the technique in everyday programming.
As more sensors get added to the Internet of Things, power consumption can pose a problem, but researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have come up with a way to reduce the energy that such components require.
As each new generation of computer processors arrives with a larger number of computing cores, computer scientists grapple with how best to make use of this proliferation of parallel power.
Just three small clues -- receipts for a pizza, a coffee and a pair of jeans -- are enough information to identify a person's credit card transactions from among those of a million people, according to a new study.
A new algorithm could let robots more precisely identify and handle objects around them, making them more useful at completing household tasks.
The White House has declined to act on two petitions, collectively signed by 90,000 people, that called for the president to fire the federal prosecutors who charged the late Internet activist Aaron Swartz with computer hacking.
The field of artificial intelligence may not be able to create a robotic vacuum cleaner that never knocks over a vase, at least not within a couple of years, but intelligent machines will increasingly replace knowledge workers in the near future, a g...
Twitter is investing US$10 million in a lab at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to build platforms for online collaboration by people on civic and political issues.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCNon-Functional Test ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Unica DeveloperOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- CCNetwork Triage Operational SpecialistVIC
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- CCApplications PackagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Program Manager - Digital TransformationNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- TPSQL Developer/AnalystQLD
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTTest Specialist - Automation ToolsQLD
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther