Some of today's biggest tech companies launched with logos that are now unrecognizable.
There's nothing like a brand-new medium to put marketing departments into overdrive, and it would be hard to find a better example than the recent, rapid-fire arrival of live-stream video apps Meerkat and Periscope.
Hard on the heels of its Competitor Discovery tool last month, GinzaMetrics has unveiled a new set of tools that aims to help marketers understand the impact of their social-media efforts.
Few would dispute marketing automation's potential to benefit corporate marketing efforts, but with all the many and varied tools out there, keeping campaigns coordinated and cohesive can be difficult.
Adobe's Marketing Cloud has offered enterprises a tool for integrated online marketing and Web analytics for several years already, but on Tuesday the company announced numerous new extensions to the technology.
Oracle has released an update to its Oracle Service Cloud that adds new tools to give companies more insight about their customers.
A streaming analytics engine developed by Microsoft Research is giving advertisers on the company's Bing Web search service more timely analysis on how their ad campaigns are faring, according to the company.
Network operator Orange wants to help businesses deliver relevant information to their customers, and keep track of things and people, with three new services that take advantage of its mobile networks.
Keep in touch with co-workers, track your time, and block distractions with these apps and services.
Pundits are calling 2014 the year of the IT contractor. Here are 15 tips for setting up shop and making it stick.
Microsoft has erected a gigantic Surface in London's Trafalgar Square, with a roughly 383-inch display. Visitors can walk up to the oversized Surface and stomp on the attached jumbo keyboard to interact with apps.
Oracle is rolling out a series of new features for its Eloqua marketing automation suite, hoping to get a leg up on rivals such as Salesforce.com and IBM in the red-hot software segment.
Hewlett-Packard has assembled a number of its data-mining software programs into a service, called the HP Digital Marketing Hub, that can synthesize multiple sources of marketing data to help organizations better identify potential customers.
You might think you're familiar with the steady march of automation. But the list of jobs that are being disrupted by technological change may surprise you.
Further boosting its presence in the field of product marketing, Adobe is acquiring campaign management software provider Neolane for approximately US$600 million in cash.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC