Anticipated Republican gains in the U.S. Congress after next Tuesday's election have limited implications for tech-related issues like net neutrality and reform of National Security Agency surveillance programs, with some observers expecting no huge ...
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
The U.S. Congress would endanger the nation's security by passing even watered-down legislation to limit the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic phone records, several U.S. senators said Thursday.
U.S. National Security Agency director General Keith Alexander has called on Congress to pass new legislation focused on protecting the country's cyber assets while at the same time defending his agency's cybersurveillance programs.
Two civil liberties groups have filed lawsuits asking the U.S. Department of Justice to detail its collection of electronic data and other information under the 10-year-old counterterrorism law, the USA Patriot Act.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
- Microsoft releases a Forza Motorsport 7 demo for Windows 10
- GoG's giving away Abe's Odyssey right now as part of its Big Deal Sale
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: Nikon D850
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- FTProject Deployment EngineerQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - 3 Days/WeekOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCBusiness Operations Engineer (ICT and Finance)QLD
- FTCyber Security Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior DBA - OracleNSW
- FTPolicy OfficerOther
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- FTJAVA DeveloperOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCOrganisational Change & Deployment SpecialistVIC
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT
- TPDatabase & GIS ManagerVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCFull-Stack AWS Python DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDynamics CRM Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW