Microsoft today launched a $250,000 contest for researchers who develop defensive security technologies that deal with entire classes of exploits.
Google patched 30 vulnerabilities in Chrome today, paying out the third-highest bounty total ever for the bugs that outsiders filed with its security team.
Facebook's move today to follow Google, Mozilla and Hewlett-Packard in offering bounties for bugs got a unanimous thumbs up from security researchers.
Almost anyone can snoop the secure data traffic of unpatched iPhones and iPads using a recently-revised tool, a researcher said today as he urged owners to apply Apple's latest iOS fix.
A Mac security firm today criticized Microsoft for warning Mac users of new malware, saying that the threat simply wasn't worth mentioning.
Randy Vickers, the director of the U.S. Computer Emergency Response Team (US-CERT), has resigned from his position without any official explanation for the abrupt move.
Google removed more malware-infected applications from its Android Market last week, according to a security researcher who reported the rogue software to the company.
Scareware makers on Friday again changed their fake security software scam, while Apple issued the third signature update in as many days to combat the con.
Hacking group Pakistan Cyber Army Friday claimed it had broken into an Acer server in Europe and stole personal data on about 40,000 people.
Apple on Wednesday updated the malware engine included with Snow Leopard to detect the newest version of MacDefender, the fake antivirus program that's plagued users for the last month.
When I saw the Computerworld article about Square touting how it is going to replace cash registers with iPads, I was dismayed that there was no discussion of security. And Square's app isn't the only payment app that makes me anxious. While I admit ...
Recent attacks against two major defense contractors are fueling concerns about the extent to which RSA's SecurID two-factor authentication technology may have been compromised in a breach the company acknowledged in March.
The gang responsible for a month-long plague of fake Mac security software has already updated their "scareware" to evade defenses Apple put in place late Tuesday, a security company confirmed today.
Honda Canada has issued a warning that a data breach exposed the personal data of an unspecified number of customers.
Google on Tuesday patched several vulnerabilities in Chrome, including two a French security company said could be used to bypass the browser's anti-exploit technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCFunctional TesterVIC
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- FTCloud Engineer | AzureOther
- FTIntegration Manager - (Oracle Fusion Middle ware)ACT