AT&T reported Thursday it had 95.5 million wireless subscribers at the end of 2010, putting it ahead of Verizon Wireless, which reported earlier this week that it had 94.1 million.
Apple and News Corp. will launch the latter's The Daily iPad-only newspaper next week in New York, according to invitations sent to members of the press.
Four months after it debuted Office for Mac 2001, Microsoft on Tuesday launched the first free trial of the application suite.
When is a tablet not a tablet? When it's a PC.
Playboy will land on the iPad in March, but the uncensored version of the adult magazine will not be offered as a native application, the company confirmed today.
Apple yesterday made its strongest statement yet that soaring iPad sales are affecting the laptop market, saying that the problem should concern its rivals.
Apple COO Tim Cook at Verizon's iPhone 4 launch event in New York. Tim Cook, Apple's current chief operating officer, will be named the company's CEO sometime this year, an analyst predicted today.
Apple will reward the customer who downloads the 10 billionth app from the iOS App Store with a $10,000 iTunes gift card, the company said today.
More than one-in-four iPhone owners now using AT&T will switch to Verizon, a U.S. consumer survey said today.
Verizon will sell and support a new version of the iPad that can directly connect to the carrier's 3G data network, according to a report by Bloomberg.
All iPhones will reportedly have the Personal Hotspot capability similar to what Verizon Wireless announced Tuesday for its iPhone coming Feb. 10.
Some analysts said Tuesday the iPhone 4G on Verizon Wireless will cannibalize Google Android smartphone sales across various carriers including AT&T early on, while others disagreed.
Apple will ditch its 10 per cent restocking fee for all returned hardware, according to reports by a pair of technology blogs.
LAS VEGAS -- Verizon Wireless is expected to get the iPhone early this year, but what about Sprint Nextel, the nation's third-largest carrier?
If mockups on the floor of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas this week are to be trusted, then the second iteration of Apple's iPad tablet will have 128GB of capacity on its solid-state drive (SSD).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- Tannenberg expands Verdun's World War I horrors to the Eastern front
- Logitech's excellent C920 webcam is just $50 today
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTMobile Apps TesterWA
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTSenior Support EngineerNSW
- CCIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTSalesforce Marketing ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Rostering ProjectNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTLead ArchitectVIC
- FTFull Stack Developer - JavaNSW
- FTField Technician - Radio communication serviceACT
- CCPega DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Process ModellerNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- FTTest AnalystACT
- CCIT Systems Administrator-Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW