Apple Macbook Pro revew: Apple's 2011 Macbook Pro adds extra processing, graphics grunt and a new connection standard
Apple have updated their Macbook Air and Pro: here's how much the new notebooks cost and what they bring to the table.
Apple has issued a recall for a number of its older generation MacBook Pros due to a fire hazard.
We take the wraps off Apple’s new laptop and share some quick first impressions.
The folks at iFixit got their hands on the new 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, and here are all the surprises they uncovered during their teardown.
The company is exploring a more interactive MacBook with the new Touch Bar, but don't expect a fully touch-enabled Mac.
After following these simple instructions, you'll be able to dual-boot your Mac into Windows.
No esc key? No problem. Just reassign its functionality to another key.
Apple is finally refreshing the MacBook Pro line with 8th-generation (Coffee Lake) Intel CPUs, and everything is about to get a whole lot faster.
Most reviewers said the MacBook Pro's battery life was great. Many users said the MacBook Pro's battery life was terrible, and Consumer Reports agreed until it changed its mind. Who's right? We ran a bunch of benchmarks to find out.
Hoping Apple's new MacBook Pro updates might finally be able to chew through GPU-pummeling games like Crysis, Battlefield Bad Company 2, or Mass Effect 2? Keep on hoping for a better future model.
Apple Australia is helping school and uni students get back to school by offering rebates on selected Mac computers including the popular MacBook and MacBook Pro notebooks, and iMac desktops.
When it comes to Apple laptops, what's in a name? More specifically, what does adding the "Pro" moniker to Apple's 13-in. MacBook mean?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 4 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 5 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
Join the newsletter!
- Hands-on: NZXT's compact H510 Elite blends sleek RGB-infused looks with easy building
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super Founders Edition review: A modest upgrade to a powerful GPU
- How to create a PowerPoint presentation for a kiosk or trade show booth
- The ROG Phone II is an Android beast but Asus won’t tell you how much it costs
- How Microsoft made it harder to create Windows 10 local accounts
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies