Apple Macbook Pro revew: Apple's 2011 Macbook Pro adds extra processing, graphics grunt and a new connection standard
Apple have updated their Macbook Air and Pro: here's how much the new notebooks cost and what they bring to the table.
Apple has issued a recall for a number of its older generation MacBook Pros due to a fire hazard.
We take the wraps off Apple’s new laptop and share some quick first impressions.
The folks at iFixit got their hands on the new 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, and here are all the surprises they uncovered during their teardown.
The company is exploring a more interactive MacBook with the new Touch Bar, but don't expect a fully touch-enabled Mac.
After following these simple instructions, you'll be able to dual-boot your Mac into Windows.
No esc key? No problem. Just reassign its functionality to another key.
Apple is finally refreshing the MacBook Pro line with 8th-generation (Coffee Lake) Intel CPUs, and everything is about to get a whole lot faster.
Most reviewers said the MacBook Pro's battery life was great. Many users said the MacBook Pro's battery life was terrible, and Consumer Reports agreed until it changed its mind. Who's right? We ran a bunch of benchmarks to find out.
Hoping Apple's new MacBook Pro updates might finally be able to chew through GPU-pummeling games like Crysis, Battlefield Bad Company 2, or Mass Effect 2? Keep on hoping for a better future model.
Apple Australia is helping school and uni students get back to school by offering rebates on selected Mac computers including the popular MacBook and MacBook Pro notebooks, and iMac desktops.
When it comes to Apple laptops, what's in a name? More specifically, what does adding the "Pro" moniker to Apple's 13-in. MacBook mean?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- The Full Nerd: What you need to know about Ryzen 5000 mobile
- Wait, did Nvidia just say it could make graphics cards for cryptocurrency miners?
- Best Lightning cables
- iPhone SE vs iPhone 11: What's the difference?
- Should you subscribe to Binge?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies