Is Apple sacrificing the MacBook Air for the MacBook, MacBook Pro, and iPad Pro? It sure feels like it.
The 12-inch MacBook gets a processor and graphics boost, as well as a new color choice.
ZenBook UX305 is a Windows Ultrabook that copies the MacBook Air’s look, but not its price.
Apple today announced an all-new range of MacBook Air laptops, citing major improvements in everyday usage scenarios thanks to Intel’s fourth generation Core CPU (codenamed Haswell).
After all the hype about the new MacBook Air releases, all the oohing and aahing over the engineering that slipped a significant amount of power and capability into such a tiny package, I was ready to be somewhat disappointed by the new 13.3-inch Mac...
Apple's 11-inch MacBook Air may create a conundrum for prospective Mac owners: should they buy a petite Apple laptop or an iPad? When Apple launched the Air, it said it was a hybrid device combining the best aspects of the MacBook with the iPad. Jus...
If the new MacBook Air is anything like the iPad, as Apple claims, then it should be almost as difficult to tinker with. Sure enough, iFixit's MacBook Air teardown reveals an almost-impenetrable fortress, packed with proprietary parts to discourage ...
Apple, actually Steve Jobs, put on another big show this week. The well attended and very well covered show was vintage Apple. Remarkable showmanship with a reasonable amount of actual content.
Apple overnight unveiled a host of new products, including new models of its MacBook Air laptop, which are available in Australia starting from today.
A knock-off MacBook Air running Windows, a tablet computer shaped like a big iPhone and another tablet meant to rival Apple's iPad were all among the devices shown off by a small Chinese gadget maker on Thursday.
Showing again that rugged business-oriented laptops can play the thin-and-light game, Lenovo has revealed a slimmed-down ThinkPad that boasts a number of other trademark innovations for the mobile workforce.
Apple's price reductions in its notebook line this week show that the company, which has historically been leery of dropping prices, is not immune to the crumbling economy, analysts said today.
MSI Thursday introduced two new slim, light laptops designed to take on Apple's MacBook Air. The 14in X-Slim X400 and the 15in X-Slim X600 are set to launch later this year.
Micro-Star International (MSI) launched an ultra-thin laptop to rival the MacBook Air in the U.S. on Tuesday, as well as a new netbook with Intel's latest microprocessor for the devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Best Buy dumps Huawei phones, another major blow to the company's U.S. aspirations
- Google Assistant's new voice command sends money to your contacts
- Nvidia's delayed 4K, 144Hz G-Sync HDR displays are expected to launch in April
- Keep all your devices alive with this 7-port charging station for 25% off
- This workhorse AMD laptop is just $260 at Staples, $80 less than anywhere else
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTGraduate Recruiter - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTOffice CoordinatorOther
- CCMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCLinux DevOps Engineer - Cloud platformVIC
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTApplication Support SpecialistOther
- FTAndroid Developer - 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTProduct Lead - DatabaseOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- FTTechnical Lead- Angular4/.NetNSW
- CCProject Manager-SCADAQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- FTSenior Project Managers (Multiple roles)Other
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- TPEnterprise Architect | QLD Health | $1173/day | BrisbaneNSW
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD