Is Apple sacrificing the MacBook Air for the MacBook, MacBook Pro, and iPad Pro? It sure feels like it.
The 12-inch MacBook gets a processor and graphics boost, as well as a new color choice.
ZenBook UX305 is a Windows Ultrabook that copies the MacBook Air’s look, but not its price.
Apple today announced an all-new range of MacBook Air laptops, citing major improvements in everyday usage scenarios thanks to Intel’s fourth generation Core CPU (codenamed Haswell).
After all the hype about the new MacBook Air releases, all the oohing and aahing over the engineering that slipped a significant amount of power and capability into such a tiny package, I was ready to be somewhat disappointed by the new 13.3-inch Mac...
Apple's 11-inch MacBook Air may create a conundrum for prospective Mac owners: should they buy a petite Apple laptop or an iPad? When Apple launched the Air, it said it was a hybrid device combining the best aspects of the MacBook with the iPad. Jus...
If the new MacBook Air is anything like the iPad, as Apple claims, then it should be almost as difficult to tinker with. Sure enough, iFixit's MacBook Air teardown reveals an almost-impenetrable fortress, packed with proprietary parts to discourage ...
Apple, actually Steve Jobs, put on another big show this week. The well attended and very well covered show was vintage Apple. Remarkable showmanship with a reasonable amount of actual content.
Apple overnight unveiled a host of new products, including new models of its MacBook Air laptop, which are available in Australia starting from today.
A knock-off MacBook Air running Windows, a tablet computer shaped like a big iPhone and another tablet meant to rival Apple's iPad were all among the devices shown off by a small Chinese gadget maker on Thursday.
Showing again that rugged business-oriented laptops can play the thin-and-light game, Lenovo has revealed a slimmed-down ThinkPad that boasts a number of other trademark innovations for the mobile workforce.
Apple's price reductions in its notebook line this week show that the company, which has historically been leery of dropping prices, is not immune to the crumbling economy, analysts said today.
MSI Thursday introduced two new slim, light laptops designed to take on Apple's MacBook Air. The 14in X-Slim X400 and the 15in X-Slim X600 are set to launch later this year.
Micro-Star International (MSI) launched an ultra-thin laptop to rival the MacBook Air in the U.S. on Tuesday, as well as a new netbook with Intel's latest microprocessor for the devices.
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- The NES Classic Edition is available on Amazon, so get it before it's gone
- Microsoft's pledge to win back the consumer needs to be more than just words
- The Data Transfer Project has big-name support, but it's missing the biggest one: Apple
- This 4-port USB hub is just $3.50 today, $5 off list
- Thermaltake's Riing 12 Trio RGB fans can be voice-controlled with Amazon's Alexa
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies