Samsung and HTC unveiled flagship smartphones on the same day, but it is HTC which will have its One (M9) on Australian shop shelves first.
Emerging amidst rumours Sony will be pulling out of the smartphone space is the Xperia Z4 Tablet. The powerful, thin and light slate is the best assertion yet the company is not exiting anything anytime soon.
Android’s two leading manufacturers are at it again following the back-to-back unveilings of Samsung’s Galaxy S6 series and the HTC One (M9). Most people will end up buying one or the other smartphone. Here’s how you choose.
HTC has been the recipient of some serious flak for its One (M9). Internet pundits are calling the smartphone out for retaining the design principles of the One (M8). We don’t believe timeless design is punishable – and the design of the One (M8) is ...
Today belongs to Samsung after unveiling Galaxy smartphones in line with customer wants and sticking it to Apple throughout its Samsung Unpacked event in Barcelona.
Born from Google and HTC is the Nexus 9, a tablet that borrows strengths from both sides of its family. A high resolution screen flanked by loud speakers is inherited from HTC’s genealogy, while its sweet operating system and its design come from Goo...
Lovers of multimedia have a Nexus they can finally call their own with the recent release of the Nexus 6. Google partnered with Motorola on the 6-inch phablet, and whereas the Nexus’ of yesteryear find a compromise between performance and affordabili...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- Windows 10 November 2019 Update review: Fewer features now, bigger changes later
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
- RealMe are coming for Oppo's lunch money
- What are Netflix-Calibrated Mode and Filmmaker Mode?
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies