Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
A typists dream, theoretically. But it makes our fingers hurt.
Probably the best Bluetooth speaker you could buy for less than $100
Play music wirelessly with this stylish boombox.
This desktop speaker system is targeted at notebook users, and connects via Bluetooth or USB
logitech in pictures
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake across the giant Dome; there's consoles, PCs, accessories, toys, collectibles, cosplay, DJs, robot wars, and of course, a wide array of big titles, and hands-on preview sessions of yet-to-be-launched games for those willing to brave the lines.
A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, here's a quick hands-on.
Logitech's Powerplay wireless charging mousepad will work with the Logitech G903 and G703 gaming mice.
With a removable microphone, a sleeker fit, and a variety of colors, Logitech's G433 headset is one you can wear on the street without shame.
As a beginner gaming keyboard, the G410 is well-priced at $60.
Logitech's Brio webcam features a 4K resolution, HDR, and Windows Hello support.
Take the G933, ditch the LEDs and the strange angles, and you've got the G533—a good-looking, no-frills wireless gaming headset for $150.
QUESTION: My Windows 7 PC plays audio through headphones but is unable to pick up sound from them. I've got a Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi card and a Logitech USB phone/microphone. The drivers are up to date.
A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, ...
With the past week being dominated by CES announcements, it can be pretty hard to keep up with what was happening outside of Vegas. Worry not! GeekTech brings you the condensed guide of what else has been going on in the world of geek.
Home is where the network is: That's the mantra of networking vendors at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011 in Las Vegas this week.
Google TV's planned fall launch is not news, but given that Google hasn't said much about its television plans since May, it's time for a refresher. Here's a quick rundown of everything to know about Google TV as anticipation grows for the imminent l...
Like any self-respecting couch potato, your dad probably owns an HDTV. However, this is only one part of the audio-visual puzzle (the visual part, to be precise). To truly immerse himself in the next Ashes series or latest blockbuster movie, your dad...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCeLearning DeveloperACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSystem AdministratorACT
- FTCloud Engineer - AWSOther
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTWorkforce Planning AnalystOther
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTAEM DeveloperOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTETL & SQL Data AnalystOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - NetworkingOther
- FTServer SupportSA