Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
A typists dream, theoretically. But it makes our fingers hurt.
Probably the best Bluetooth speaker you could buy for less than $100
Play music wirelessly with this stylish boombox.
This desktop speaker system is targeted at notebook users, and connects via Bluetooth or USB
logitech in pictures
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake across the giant Dome; there's consoles, PCs, accessories, toys, collectibles, cosplay, DJs, robot wars, and of course, a wide array of big titles, and hands-on preview sessions of yet-to-be-launched games for those willing to brave the lines.
A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, here's a quick hands-on.
The Logitech C920 is a popular choice among streamers and hit an all-time low on Amazon today.
Logitech has announced Logitech MX ERGO, a wireless trackball which they say that sets a new standard for comfort and precision.
Logitech has announced a new addition to its audio range, with the MX Sound speaker set to bring Bluetooth audio to the desktop.
Logitech's Harmony Hub-based line-up smart home products now work with the Google Assistant in Australia.
Logitech has announced the launch and Australian availability of its new high-performance wireless gaming mouse, the Logitech G603.
QUESTION: My Windows 7 PC plays audio through headphones but is unable to pick up sound from them. I've got a Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi card and a Logitech USB phone/microphone. The drivers are up to date.
A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, ...
With the past week being dominated by CES announcements, it can be pretty hard to keep up with what was happening outside of Vegas. Worry not! GeekTech brings you the condensed guide of what else has been going on in the world of geek.
Home is where the network is: That's the mantra of networking vendors at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011 in Las Vegas this week.
Google TV's planned fall launch is not news, but given that Google hasn't said much about its television plans since May, it's time for a refresher. Here's a quick rundown of everything to know about Google TV as anticipation grows for the imminent l...
Like any self-respecting couch potato, your dad probably owns an HDTV. However, this is only one part of the audio-visual puzzle (the visual part, to be precise). To truly immerse himself in the next Ashes series or latest blockbuster movie, your dad...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCCRM Technical ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Executive - PersonalisationOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperQLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SalesforceOther
- FTAutomation Test EngineerOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTData Centre Systems EngineerOther
- FTTeam and Project Administrator - SalesforceQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSoftware Asset ManagerACT
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- TPSecurity AnalystACT