There's never been a better time to give Linux a try on your PC. Here's why.
If you're a Windows 7 user who wants to try out Linux for the first time, one of the easiest ways to do so is to install Ubuntu by using the Windows Ubuntu Installer, or Wubi for short. Using this installer, you can run Ubuntu on your Windows system ...
The Motorola Xoom was the most advanced tablet that we got to try out at Mobile World Congress. Other tablets, including the HTC Flyer, certainly look promising, but the Xoom is the launch device for the Google Android Honeycomb OS - the version of A...
There's no doubt Canonical's popular Ubuntu Linux distribution gets the majority of attention in the Linux world these days, but there are myriad others equally worthy of consideration.
Motorola announced the Atrix smartphone at the Consumer Electronics Show, and while many have been concentrating on its 4G connectivity and clever desktop dock that lets it run a cut-down Linux desktop on a full-sized monitor, nearly everybody has mi...
Were it not for Windows' long-standing installed base and overwhelming market dominance, it seems unlikely that anyone would argue seriously for the merit of the operating system, plagued as it is by high prices, security problems and vendor lock-in.
As the details of Samsung's Galaxy Tab are gradually revealed, it's becoming increasingly clear that many of the tablet's most desirable features derive from its use of Android--or Linux, that is--which, after all, is the basis for Google's winning m...
Google's patching of vulnerabilities in its open source Chrome Web browser last week wasn't so much notable in itself; Microsoft, to be sure, is forever issuing patches for the many bugs that afflict its products.
The Apple iOS, which runs on its iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad, has a flaw in how it reads PDF documents that makes it easier to hack. This flaw is exploited by JailbreakMe, a one-click site that makes it easy for anyone without any real tech skills t...
Despite the wealth of free applications out there, many small business owners continue to spend an inordinate amount of their all-too-scarce resources on software.
Not surprisingly, the misperception that Linux is harder to use than other operating systems is also one that competing vendors routinely use to scare potential new users away from Linux.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, which mobile operating system is fairest of all? That's a common question, given the many contenders in the mobile arena--and the well-publicized glitches that have recently come up.
Jolicloud 1.0 is a new edition of Linux aimed at non-technical netbook users.
One of the benefits of open source software that many people are most familiar with is that it's free to download. This means you can grab great applications -- such as Mozilla's Firefox Web browser, the OpenOffice.org office suite or the GIMP photo ...
Apple has long had a history of being arrogant. But, more often than not, they've been able to back it up by the quality of their products.
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
- Sony WH-1000X M2 review: Oustanding over-ear headphones that bring nuance to noise-cancellation
- Black Friday 2017: The best graphics card deals
- Neverwinter Nights is getting an Enhanced Edition compatible with 15 years of mods
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- FTSenior Software Test AnalystOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTITIL Service ManagementSA
- FTSolution Manager - SAPOther
- TPSenior Test Analyst - GIS DrupalNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileVIC
- CCLevel 1 and 2 Help Desk OfficerQLD
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCProject Director - Gold CoastQLD
- CCDevelopment Lead - Java - TelcoVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- FTAutomation Test EngineerOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA