The music industry wants LimeWire to pay up to US$75 trillion in damages after losing a copyright infringement claim. That's right . . . $75 trillion. Manhattan federal Judge Kimba Wood has labeled this request "absurd."
LimeWire will close for good on New Years Eve as it will shut its legitimate online music store permanently.
In a major victory for the music industry, a New York federal judge has ordered embattled P2P software maker LimeWire to immediately and permanently stop distributing and supporting its file-sharing software.
In a rare break for LimeWire, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) last week decided to drop its investigation into the embattled software company's controversial Peer-to-Peer file sharing software.
After a thorough pummeling by the music industry , peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing software vendor LimeWire Inc. will launch a subscription-based music service for consumers.
Beleaguered file-sharing software maker LimeWire LLC said it still hopes to settle a dispute with the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) even as a federal court in New York appears set to shutter the company for enabling copyright infri...
Lime Wire and its former CEO are liable for the copyright infringement executed by its users, a New York federal judge said on Tuesday.
A Seattle man was sentenced to more than three years in prison Tuesday for using the Limewire file-sharing service to lift personal information from computers across the U.S.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Business AnalystsACT
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC