Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
Australia’s first curved-screen smartphone has arrived and there is more to it than a pretty face.
Decent battery life, an excellent display, and reasonable performance let down by overwhelming software
We had a rare hands-on session with LG’s curved-screen smartphone.
The G2 has a great screen and good battery life but LG's software spoils the experience
The LG LA9700 is one of the most impressive TV's on the market
A 13.3in Ultrabook with a beautiful screen, two microSD card slots, and an extra column of keys
The LG Optimus F5 is a mid-range 4G handset with a competitive price tag
LG's Tab-Book is an innovative hybrid device, but it's much better suited as a tablet than a notebook
LG's LA8600 is the company's top of the line LED TV for 2013
The LG Optimus G Pro will offer a large screen with a full HD resolution and a big battery
It's far from perfect but the Optimus G is definitely LG's best smartphone ever
The LG Optimus has a large 4.7in, qHD display and an attractive and functional design
It's not perfect, but Google's new Nexus 4 smartphone is one of the best on the market
LG Optimus Black review: The standout feature of the Optimus Black is what LG calls a 'NOVA' display
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTiMIS EngineerOther
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW