Apple made some major improvements to the camera in the iPhone 8 Plus. But is it enough to take the top smartphone camera prize from the LG G6?
Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 takes on our current pick for best smartphone camera, the LG G6. Both sport dual cameras, but with vastly different approaches.
The LG G6 has the best smartphone camera we've tried. So how does the camera in the new HTC U11 compare?
It's a tight race, but LG takes the Best Smartphone Camera crown from Google.
LG has made good use of the G6's 18:9 aspect display in its camera software. Here's a quick first look.
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
We took four phones with the best cameras available into the studio to figure out which one delivers the best image quality.
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
Shops, salespeople and marketing people all have their tricks for making you buy a certain TV. LG, for example, has recently been displaying its OLED TVs side-by-side to competitors in order to show off its fantastic contrast and True Black perform...
Over the past months we’ve reviewed most of the best TVs on the market. Here we summarize which you should buy next and why. All of these are 4K Ultra High Definition TVs which support High Dynamic Range (unless otherwise stated). They will last you ...
These two flagships share a similar feature, but usability and battery life vary.
The first big mobile show of the year gets even bigger.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTICT Infrastructure / Server EngineerSA
- FTBid ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT