Talk To The Hand
lg in pictures
LG brought their best and boldest OLED TVs to their 2019 CES Press Conference. Here's how it all went down.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
We took a closer look at LG's new V30S ThinQ at this year's Mobile World Congress.
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
Two of the biggest names in consumer tech have announced they'll be avoiding this year's Mobile World Congress.
LG's WebOS-powered TVs can now be used to enjoy Apple TV+ originals like The Morning Show, Dickinson and more.
OLED TVs have been been big and expensive from the moment they were first introduced to the market. That's set to change in 2020.
LG’s latest lineup of OLED and NanoCell TVs will come with Filmmaker Mode on-board.
LG's first 8K OLED has finally landed on Australian shores.
The newest version of the Netflix app ushers in support for HDR and Dolby Vision content on the LG G6. Here's how to get it up and running on your phone.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
Looking to pick up LG's first 5G smartphone in Australia? Here's how much it'll cost.
It’s by no means perfect when it comes to usability but if you’re after a top-notch TV that’ll bring a transformative touch to the picture quality of the content you watch on it, the LG C9 OLED seems like it'll do the trick.
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
Nowadays, $700 can buy you a pretty good smartphone. Here are our picks for the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for around $700.
Modern mid-tier smartphone shoppers are getting more for less more often than ever before.
Videos about lg
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft adds a News Bar app as part of its latest Windows Insider update
- Google's Stadia Pro is 'free' for 2 months, but the game-streaming service still comes with caveats
- Maingear shifts gears to develop a ventilator in addition to PCs
- Chrome OS’s new tablet mode is a lot more like Android (and the iPad)
- The Origin 12-core Ryzen 9 EON15-X wins for Monster Ryzen Laptop of the week
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies