LG Electronics is expanding its line-up of Windows PCs with a number of new products, including the 13Z940 Ultra PC laptop, which has a 13.3-inch full HD screen and weighs 980 grams.
LG Electronics is planning to unveil its first product built around the Google Chrome operating system at the International CES show in Las Vegas next month.
Home appliances, cars and computers could soon be talking to one another thanks to an open source framework that has the backing of consumer electronics manufacturers in a new industry alliance.
More powerful processors will allow smartphone vendors to turn their high-end models into gaming consoles, but slower growth will also force them to focus more on improving their less expensive products next year.
Smart TVs manufactured by LG Electronics are sending information about users' viewing habits and files back to the company's servers. The company confirmed the behavior and said it plans to release firmware updates to correct it.
LG Electronics' new smartphone based on Firefox OS, the Fireweb, offers slightly better hardware specs than competing products.
After years of rumors, LG Electronics may soon announce a number of Chrome OS devices. The Korea-based company recently snapped up several U.S. trademarks with the term "Chrome" in them including ChromeOne, ChromeDesk, and ChromeStation.
Fresh off the heels of Samsung's new Gumby-y handset, the Galaxy Round, we've gotten our purported first look of the curved G-Flex phone from LG that is widely expected to be unveiled next month.
Not to be outdone by Samsung, LG says it's ready to mass produce its first flexible OLED display panel for smartphones.
Smartphone vendors have rekindled their infatuation with enterprises as the consumer segment fizzles; this week's exhibit is the launch of LG Electronics' Gate, which separates users' professional and private lives through virtualization.
LG hasn't given up on the ultra-wide smartphone, as its new Vu 3 handset sports a 4:3 aspect ratio. The device has an almost square-shaped look, with a 5.2-inch, 1280-by-960 resolution display.
A smart watch from Samsung Electronics, an Acer smartphone that can shoot 4K video and a Sony one with a 20-megapixel sensor, plus a plethora of tablets and TVs are all expected at this year's IFA consumer electronics show.
Worldwide smartphone sales to end users accounted for nearly 52 per cent of mobile phone sales in the second quarter, surpassing feature phones sales for the first time as a result of growth in Asian countries like China, Gartner said.
LG Electronics and Motorola Mobility are betting on updated user interfaces on smartphones in a bid to differentiate their latest products, but analysts aren't convinced that's enough to break Apple and Samsung's dominance.
LG is the world's third-largest smartphone manufacturer, but the company's devices have never really garnered much buzz. That all changed this week with the announcement of the LG G2, the company's latest Android super phone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of the PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTPL/SQL DeveloperOther
- FTJunior Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational experience requiredOther
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)VIC
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- CCAPI Developer - ApigeeVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other