Hewlett-Packard is in "serious" talks about settling a lawsuit brought by shareholders over its troubled acquisition of infrastructure software vendor Autonomy.
A judge has ruled that Hewlett-Packard and its CEO, Meg Whitman, must mount a defense against a shareholder class action lawsuit claiming that Whitman and HP made misleading statements about the acquisition of Autonomy.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Hewlett-Packard is planning to "aggressively" seek recompense for alleged accounting fraud related to the acquisition of its Autonomy unit, which resulted in the vendor taking a non-cash impairment charge of US$8.8 billion.
In 2011, the increasingly mobile and socially networked world of technology became more intertwined than ever with politics and the law. Patent wars shaped competition in tablets and smartphones, hacktivists attacked a widening array of political and...
Outgoing Hewlett-Packard CEO Leo Apotheker will get a severance payment of US$7.2 million, plus a $2.4 million performance bonus and additional stock benefits, according to documents filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday....
Having gone through a <a href="http://www8.hp.com/us/en/company-information/executive-team/formerceos.html">rash of CEOs</a> in the past 10 to 15 years, Hewlett-Packard may soon find itself looking for yet another new chief, despite just tapping Meg ...
As reports swirled of Hewlett-Packard CEO Leo Apotheker's imminent ouster from the company after less than a year on the job, some observers suggested that if such a thing indeed comes to pass, it won't be that much of a surprise.
Leo Apotheker may yet have to prove that he can run a company the size of Hewlett-Packard, but his compensation package is on par with his predecessor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD