Server vendors recorded the strongest shipment growth in over four years for the first quarter, mainly driven by continued investments in the hyperscale server infrastructures that power public and private clouds.
Lenovo smartphone lets users interact with projected images...Google tipped to overhaul payments scheme...FCC will clamp down on spam texts...and more tech news.
Smartphones and smartwatches won't just display content, but will also be able to beam it on to tabletops, walls and even to the eye, according to Lenovo.
Lenovo will be one of the first to offer a Windows 10 tablet, with a new ThinkPad device that's slated to arrive in August.
Sales of Android smartphones were up in the first quarter but its share of the market fell, while that of iOS grew for the third consecutive quarter.
Lenovo is bringing three budget laptops to market in June, including one that can be equipped with Intel's RealSense 3D camera.
Senators block vote to extend NSA powers... healthcare hack hits 1.1 million victims... Apple fixes security flaws in Watch... and more tech news.
Lenovo's recent acquisitions have taken a bite out of the company's earnings, with its net profit in the first quarter dropping 37 percent despite strong PC sales.
The world's largest smartphone market, China, isn't so hungry for the products anymore.
When ZTE launched its latest phone, the Z9, the Chinese company wasn't embarrassed to reveal its high price.
Samsung Electronics regained the number one position in the smartphone market in the first quarter, but its market share dropped to 24 percent from 31 percent a year earlier, according to a research firm.
Lenovo is venturing into Chrome OS desktops with its new ThinkCentre Chromebox.
Lenovo in February admitted to preloading Superfish on some consumer notebooks, and now the company has taken steps so the dangerous adware doesn't reappear when users reinstall Windows.
Lenovo has issued an expanded product safety recall on some of its ThinkPad lithium-ion battery packs after identifying that overheating could pose a risk of fire or burn hazard. The offending battery packs are ones that may have been used in the fol...
The handwriting experience on Lenovo’s Windows-based tablets has gotten a boost for the better, with the company releasing an application called WRITEit, which can allow a user to perform handwriting input in almost any scenario.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior DBANSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Web Developer/Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- CCIdentity Access Management - Business AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTSenior Microwave Transmission EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Higher EducationVIC
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksQLD
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCCloud Architect - AWSVIC
- CCScada Project ManagerWA
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTAccount Manager - Technology SolutionsNSW
- FTChange AnalystQLD