Lenovo's brand-new Legion Y920 features a GTX 1070, G-Sync screen, and a quad-core Kaby Lake CPU. It also has a hefty price tag.
Lenovo catches up to other 360-degree convertibles with its Flex 5 product line, 14-inch and 15-inch laptops with fresh features and lighter weights.
Lenovo's Flex 11 Chromebook joins the new generation of Android-app-loving Chromebooks. It also boasts a 360-degree hinge and extra-sturdy construction.
We tested a stack of USB-C charging laptops and surprise: They finally work! (Mostly).
Lenovo's Yoga 720 is a mainstream laptop that could game, too. It offers the option of discrete Nvidia GTX 1050 mobile graphics for an extra boost of power.
It's the mobile part, but it's better than integrated and enough for most gaming.
Lenovo's Miix 320 costs the same as a low-end Chromebook but offers some nicer features and, of course, full-fledged Windows.
Lenovo is working with Amazon to put the Alexa voice assistant in more Moto smartphones, and in the process, looking to depose Google Assistant.
Lenovo brings an all-metal body to the latest Moto G series phones, the G5 and G5 Plus, and packs them with features for the same low price.
Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 is one superfast laptop that can work with HTC's Vive and Oculus Rift headsets.
Lenovo's bringing its cool new style of typing to the new Yoga A12 2-in-1, which can be an Android tablet or a laptop.
The Yoga Book's innovative adaptive keyboard may be a good fit for schools, so Lenovo's planning a Chrome OS version for 2017.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
It's the first phone with Google's Tango technology, which bakes in a number of augmented reality experiences.
We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerSA
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTSupport OfficerSA
- FTTest CoordinatorACT
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ForsterNSW
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSSIS / SSRS DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTTeam LeaderSA
- FTSenior DBANSW
- FTManual TesterACT
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSQL Server Database Specialist l Bathurst LocationNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerNSW
- FTProgramme ManagerACT
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Analyst- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSAP ISU Billing Consultant - FunctionalVIC
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD