Lenovo's new ThinkVision M14T looks like a natural companion piece for those who want a little screen with their ThinkPad.
Lenovo ushers in the Ryzen 4000 Mobile generation with a top-to-bottom refresh of its ThinkPad laptop line.
We trawled Lenovo's Black Friday sales to find the best deals. Here's our round-up.
We spoke to Matt Berada, Lenovo’s VP of Global Marketing for an insight as to why more and more business PCs are opting to abandon the SD card slot.
“The story, really, with Legion is all about this kind of balance of work and play."
Lenovo has been one of the only third-party brands that have been able to give Google a run for their money when it comes to smart displays. Here's where they think the category is going.
It's hard to do something different with Android tablets but you can't say Lenovo aren't trying.
Lenovo's next round of Yoga laptops are going to come with a few new tricks, including Super Resolution.
Lenovo has announced two new ThinkBook laptops at this year's IFA.
Lenovo's latest consumer-grade workstation makes the most of a unique form-factor.
Ahead of this year's IFA in Berlin, Lenovo has refreshed their ThinkPad with four new notebooks - some of which play into Intel's new Project Athena initiative.
Lenovo's first Windows PC with a foldable display looks closer than ever.
Qualcomm has teamed up with Lenovo to put together the world's first 5G always-connected PC.
Lenovo has confirmed the availability of the Lenovo Smart Display with Google Assistant in Australia.
Lenovo has announced the Australian availability of the Lenovo Mirage Solo Virtual Reality Headset and the Mirage Camera.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
- Best Telstra Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Plans
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Dell XPS 15 9500 reviewed
- Woolies slice $250 off the price of a Galaxy Note 20
- Microsoft, Samsung show how you'll pin Android apps to your Windows taskbar
- Samsung’s new Galaxy Fold Z 2 is vastly improved, but now it needs a purpose
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies